The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD)

Go down

BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD) Empty BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD)

Post  Blake Eston Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Journal Entry #1

......women here.....are awesome. They are like....I don't know, just pure awesome. Though one at the moment is just like hmmm what?

That is all....for now!

(purpose of this....idk its fun ya'll! :D))

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD) Empty Re: BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD)

Post  Blake Eston Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Journal Entry #2

Class is to start soon and seems quite a few students are interested in my coarse. I'm glad that my plans are working out so well, not the only thing for me to do it to help them become stronger and from there.....well we will see.

Plan to get some equipment made for both protection as well as offense. This will be a fun semester indeed.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD) Empty Re: BLAKES JOURNAL (you know totally private XD)

Post  Blake Eston Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:45 am

Journal Entry #3

Can't wait till classes start its part of the new year and I really want to get the gears going and the blood rushing! The students seem to be excited to and like before I can't wait to see what they have in store for me. From the OCT I can see that some will be a great ally in battle and also great role models in the class. I figure that I will have some extra credit assignments for them that will make up for late and even not turned in work. I figure to have a little plan worked out after talking to the heads of the academy about it. Perhaps they will like the idea and other teachers can also try what I am attempting to do.

Can't wait to see you all in class. So far my lesson plan is just beginning, but will be great for the start of this semester.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Journal Entry #4

Haha classes start tomorrow and I can't wait to see what all the students have in mind for it. Seeing how creative and interactive one can be. With the information that I gain from the students I will see who is perfect and who I may recruit as a reliable partner in my little assignment. Well its not really little....but still. All I am hoping to gain is to strengthen these student and then I shall have them help me in return when I must leave. This will be a long process but with have its worth in the end! Get ready students, cuz here I come!

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 am

Journal Entry #5

I have a few feeling of regrets for the lesson plan I put out for the students as I have a feeling I may be a little overwhelmed.....I should have circled at least one spot for them not to touch, but I did say any 2....well *pulls out an old wheelchair* Just in case..... that is all

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Journal Entry #6

HAHA this is going so well. Students all seem so excited for the lesson, but what I am most happy about is how some have decided to not take out my guts. Some of them are quite violent, but I must say that one or two people have already got at least one of the sweet spots I was talking about. With that I am hoping that they get all the ones I am hoping for, but our lioness can't really count. *laughs* She was my little over achiever and i'm happy for it, but she can't count in all this. Her pick was still flawless none the less. Some students have seemed to have a little anatomy trouble......isn't there a class for like health or something? It would really help me out in the long run....maybe i'll put in a few extra credit assignments for those who are having trouble and or free time to gain my trust. Still its going well and I am just awaiting for a few students to finish.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Journal Entry #7

T.T oh great now I can't walk....at least for a while. Some student has decided to go all the way when it came to my lesson plan. Right in the boys......I'm going to lay down and talk to her later on today.....just sleep....and frozen corn is what I need to the time being....

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 am

Journal Entry #8

Oh gosh why does everything around me in this academy change into something other then normal? Today young......no wait I guess old.....Miss Raye just transformed into a wolf. Then at that a talking wolf like wtf! (yes I use text language >.<)

Like this school is beyond weird....but I guess a wide varieties of skill is what will be this schools greatest asset. I shall adapt my hardest to all these weird things I swear it!

.....back to her age.....Since she was what age? Like she looks so young and she is so much older. I don't understand like is there some potion to make you young forever? Does it run through her veins?.....I need to do some research and look at everyone's sheet again....I was kinda drunk the last time sooooo I missed all that important stuff.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 am

Journal Entry #9

Hmmm me being absent? Its a funny thing right? I had been away for some time, some issues arose and I dealt with them. Funny how things happen huh? Life is a mystery still to me, and while I'm here I'm not completely sure that I will achieve what I need to in the desired time. I am behind on getting what I want, but that is all on me really. These students all are learning and I am here to teach, then to take them to the final test. It will happen eventually, but for some reason I lose focus here. Is it perhaps all the women? Or even all the alcohol? Ha maybe its even just the fact that I may be coming to terms of giving up.....I don't want to though not yet....I will achieve the greatness that my parents would want me to. They will be trained and soon they will come with me. Come with me to....seems students are here to see me as I have recently returned. I shall return with the progress that I have made. Yes actual progress, I wont return till I have something to make this journal not look like a joke to the outside world. I don't plan on anyone to read you, but you never know what prying eyes are lurking around the corner. I must always be careful, but I do admit I am human after all.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 am

Journal Entry #10

Seems like I'm just in another one of those ruts....well that's what i thought till I went back into town. Seems like a trip back there is never a normal one. For once I ran out of my favorite tea and....well I kinda can't survive without it. Its such a delicious flavor that I would miss it just to much to continue on. Well back to the main point, it seems I ran into someone that reminds me of Zerda and from that point I was told a pretty interesting secret about someone here on the island. However, believing anything at this point seems a little wrong. The secret seemed highly out of this persons own control, but then again things are not all as they seem....most times. I figure I shall take a better look into the activities that this person is interested in. I barely see them as it is, but I feel I need to know more before I can truly make my predictions true. Research is in order and its something that I am quiet good at it. I shove my still broken glasses onto the frame of my face and now I shall be on my way to find out more on the truth.

I wonder if I should destroy these documents I wrote of this encounter....nah I may need them when I come into the truth.

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Journal Entry #11

Well as of late it seems that I some how put points on Ndale and Shae for the auction....I don't remember why.....but I did. Sooo this was obviously done when i was drunk, but from now on I'm going to let up on my drinking. I can't believe I placed bets on them.....I really hope that I don't get picked for the date T.T.

Ah well since i'm sober today I may go out for a good little dare devilish event, but which one shall I choose? Ah so many, but I will pick one eventually. I just really feel like a good thrill to get my blood pumping today......*looks at the top of the mountain* Hmmmm seems tall enough.....

Last edited by Blake Eston on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 am

Journal Entry #12

Alrighty today I met someone who i really could not pin the gender on. This person looked like a female in some ways, but could have easily been a male none the less. Ah what dilemmas I find myself in sometimes....

Another note for today: I NEED A DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!

.......I threw out all my booze though.....and I forgot where the rest in the castle was.....probably because I was drunk when I came across the stash in the first place. Perhaps its better I don't find it. Shut up journal you can't tell me what to do!

Eh I guess that in a way I can just smoke my problems away. Then again I don't wanna die cuz of these things.....but they taste so good since the liquor left me. Ah I'm just a fool who is nothing but indecisive. Perhaps that trip to the mountain tops will make me feel better. I should probably get my gear together then and get a good nights sleep. Hmmm maybe if I find a good area up there then the next lesson plan I have in mind will be set in that location.....Only one way to find out! Watch out mountains here I come!
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:38 am

Journal Entry #13

Birthday coming up.....I don't think I told anyone......ha!

Eh well tomorrow I may be lucky to have company up to my mountain trip for some Paragliding. I sure hope so though it would be fun and exciting to be out and about finally. The person I invited was uh Rain? Crap I still don't know the gender of the person I'm taking.......eh perhaps I will find out tomorrow or the next day who knows. Well its just another mystery to be solved with much stealth and cleverness! HAHA I shall win!

Well off to bed for me journal, you go to sleep too dont wanna hear your mouth int he morning from grumpiness!

(yes Blake has started talking to his journal lol)
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Journal Entry #14

Ah well today was eventful, I can't wait for tomorrow! Though that's not the only think that I am looking forward to, its actually this letter I got from a dear friend along with some alcohol that he said he brewed himself, though the color is off of my favorite brand he did make it so I will drink it. I just hope it tastes good. Ha him actually making something other than getting people in his bed is a little shocking. Guess he misses me that much though, I'll end up sending his a thank you letter here soon. Till then its paper organizing and getting this fitting done.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Journal Entry #15

Hmm well while Rein is tending to my mound after my clumsy fall I'm writing this with half attention. I think that I will be alright for tomorrow it is just a small cut after all. Its almost time for that fitting as well, but I have to wait till this is done. Ha I kind of hate showing any kind of weakness, but Rein's eyes are just so.....I don't know....they kind of plea for my safety. Makes me wonder how the trip will be tomorrow haha. I'm sure she will let up though and have a great time with me. She's fairly close to me so that makes me feel better already!

Ah looks like my fix up is nearly done. I shall return to you to remark on the flavor of my drink later tonight journal. Don't wait up.

Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:00 am

Journal Entry #16

..............................*sniff*.............why? Why is Muse such an a- .....God I hate him. I wake up getting ready to go Human gliding with Rein and I look down to see boobs......well no I didn't have a sexy visitor instead its me who is the mistress. My clothes don't fit and so I must refit them if I even decide to go and meet up with Rein. Thank goodness I didn't offer Rein any or she would be pissed off with me......or would she? I sometimes hear that women want to be men at times, but eh.....getting back on the subject. I'm now what seems to be a female.....even my member is missing? Oh dear......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Blake,

Ha didn't I say not writing me would be a bad idea before you left? Well look what it got you into, this should last but for a few days give or take 3. See ya on the other side! NOW WRITE ME!

<3 Muse!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what he wrote at the bottom of that bottle.....how it all fit there I shall not know. Perhaps I should have taken that small writing class, but I thought it was like math......you don't need that right? Well hopefully this only lasts as long as he says. He can wait for the letter after i'm not as hormonal hmph!
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Journal Entry #17

It seems that after my visit back to the city no one really knows who I am. I went to the organization to try and get a hold of my so called friend Muse.....but they said no way a light weight like me could be apart of their organization. Man I hate him, I just want to be turned back and seems that my trip was for nothing. I hope he got all the damn letters I sent! Don't get me wrong I enjoyed my time int he city like I always do, just ....I don't care for the numbers all the men gave me..... Well at least the potion didn't make me fat and super lacking in maneuver. That would just end up making me more mad.

Well I guess one thing I can look forward to is the fact that I have lesson plans coming into play in the future. It will be a true pleasure to actually get these out on paper and sent to the students that will join! Ah can't wait!

Though the one thing I have missed over all is seeing Rein! I guess I kinda left with out a reason,.....well I guess I didn't tell anyone. Gosh I'm a horrible person.....welp time to go and see how the world at the academy has been with my absence, though I still wish I was a dude just so I could walk outside with my shirt off.....well I could do that now....but I might get pushed off the island by a raft with me tied to the post.....
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Journal Entry #18

This is an interesting find: I wear heels like a pro. Why do some women complain so much? Eh perhaps their feet are not made to wear such things. Pushing aside that minor factor, Rein scared the shit out of me, I shot the poor dear and she nearly died in my arms, but seems she has some sort of ability I wish i owned myself. I guess its best that we are all made different though, but now I must make it up to her so I am going to arrange for something special. I'll ask her what she wants and try to the best of my ability to get it or even do it. Hell if I must dig up bodies then I shall!

.....Why do I wish to do so much for Rein? I like her, its that simple.

On another note I met a man named Richard, and boy did I have some horrible flash backs to my mom. Not horrible in the sense that she was a bad person or anything, but to the degree that I just miss the woman dearly.

Richard is an interesting man and I give him much respect. I believe he has a better understanding of people, and maybe even myself that I don't even get. It is his job to try to know so though so what can I do?

Something else special! I finished the lesson plan for this semester and I do believe that the children will all enjoy this one. Though I wonder about giving it to a select few since I overheard some sort of dangerous activity in one, but hey I can't distrust till I see a reason to. I do wish them all well though in the assignment.

Till then I shall be going to see how the rest of the week unfolds.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Blake Eston Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 am

Journal Entry #19

Well this is it.....I'm officially on my way back to the city of New York to meet with Muse by idiot of a friend who thinks pranks are okay. Especially the dramatic ones like he managed to pull on me. I look at the calendar now and I have just realized how long it has been since i became the female I am to this day (since March 26th, 2012) So just about 10 months.....I must say it has been interesting, but I miss being a man. Makes me wonder if this is how people who are a certain gender wanting to be another feel, if so I feel bad for them and think that you should be who you want to be.

Well I do have a plan since my last one of just walking up to the building and asking to come in didn't work. Oh how surprised Muse will be.

On another note, I found that Richard wasn't as normal as I thought he was. Seems he is of vampiric traits....or turned? I didn't get that far, but I know that even though my human race says much dark things about them I'm not going to let them sway me from seeing the good person that he is now. I want to stay his friend and keep talking to him. He makes me feel better and I feel one day I can truly vent to him and he would just be there to support me no matter what.

Well I'm off tomorrow, but when I return i'll tell you the outcome journal.
Blake Eston
Blake Eston
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down