The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Lunie's Journal

Go down

Lunie's Journal Empty Lunie's Journal

Post  Lunasola Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 pm

((on a small notebook lying on a desk, there is some rather messy handwriting. despite the thousands of scribbles of mistakes made, there has been some attempt to neaten it. all the 'i's have been dotted with hearts, and there are doodles of flowers in the margins))

Dear journal

Miss Everly wanted us to rite a journal about "identity" (i made sure i spelled it rite). i dont now what it means but i think it means something about myself.
im Lunie and im good at running. my real name is Lunasola but please dont call me that. i like flowers and i haf a pet flower called Happy because it makes me feel happy inside.
i also haf a brother who looks like me but not is seeing in one eye but he is realy nice and i want to be like him.
the sun iss setting now so i have to go sleep maybe ill ask Miss what "identity" means because im still not shure
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Lunie's Journal Empty Re: Lunie's Journal

Post  Lunasola Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:14 am

Dear journal

i still not shure what "identity" means but i thought i shud rite mor just incase.
i used to live in a forest with all my family and frends but they all moved to humen places so they cud work for humens. i didnt want to do that so im real happy i got to go here insted. i make new frends here and there the best peple i ever seen
i met lizzy cate nadala zula asis and od and lots more
lerning to rite is kind of hard but i try the best i can
i real hope that someone stays in my room with me because i dont like sleeping by myself its scary
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Dear journal

Okay this time i wil try to show the theme of ‘iddenty’ my name is stil Lunie i dont think that wil chanje. i am tall but evry one is lot tall too so i am not tall here
evry body is so amasing i wish i cud be like them but i dont no any majic and im not good at many things but i am good at running thow
i hoping to see sum one who can talk lunie langooaj langwaj la words and i tell lizzy sum words but it can take long to understand for humens
is stil weerd living insid and not owtsid but i maybee getting yoosed to it
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 am

((the writing in this journal is noticably more shaky than in his other entries))

Deer jornal

The acadimmy is big plays very fun lots of people and majics but i not so much majic me so not being like majic other people stranj and scary
i dont undstand harry she nice then scary then nice then scary not now wat to do but mabee she still good
is scary bein neer so many humen they or all very smart than me and i not undstand many things even if easy to humens but that is why i at acadimmy to lern and mabee be smart too
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down