The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Long time no see

2 posters

Go down

Long time no see Empty Long time no see

Post  Alicia Harper Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 pm

There was a chill bite in the air, the taste of salt sea and wind swept greenery over a mild post-winter afternoon. Alicia tugged on her scarf adjusting it to fit snugly around her neck and cover some of her face from the cold. Why she was out here and not hibernating somewhere under a pile of covers crossed her mind but it was lost as she looked out at the peaceful horizon. Beneath her feet, the sound of crashing waves could be heard but it just added to the picturesque clouded sky over calm ocean.

She was waiting for someone... it wasn't long since they had last met but it felt like forever, close encounters on special days, in-between napping and going on adventures.
Deciding on a time and place she left the note on Happy Flower's pot hoping he would be able to notice it and read it.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Height : 155cm
Weight : 66kg

http://istar120.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Alicia-Harper-260003634

Back to top Go down

Long time no see Empty Re: Long time no see

Post  Lunasola Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

He could see and recognise the figure in the distance long before he was anywhere near approaching her. A wide smile spread across his face, his small, pointy teeth showing. He'd read the note just over a few minutes ago, and he'd made a beeline straight for this place.

A large, orange scarf was coiled around his neck; far too big to barely fit him at all, yet at the same time, it was perfectly snug. The ends of the scarf drooped down low, blowing slightly in the light wind as he lightly stepped towards her.

While it was just going to be a leisurely stroll, his pace eventually started to pick up. First, it were a saunter, then a skip, then a full-on sprint with his arms spread wide open.
"Alicia!" he cried as he neared her, leaping to coil his arms around her in a tight, loving hug.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:21 am

Alicia watched her breath appear in small white clouds then dissipate, till she hears the sound of quickly approaching footsteps. Her name was called and the next thing she knows she's falling with arms around her and the frostbitten grass rushes to meet them. "L-Lunie!" she gasps, the impact of his leaping hug had knocked her over and surprised her slightly. In a heap on the ground she hugs him back and giggles "why hello to you too" she's smiling brightly now and utters a chain of "I've missed you, long time no see, how are you doing?" as she pushes herself into a sitting position.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm

The feluis hadn't accounted for the fact that his friend had failed to notice him yet, nor did he realise that such a tackle might knock her off balance. Something that was meant to be a joyful squee came out more like a startled yelp as the two landed in the cold grass.

Luckily for him, Alicia was there to soften the fall, and he beamed gratefully at her.... until visible cringing at the name. The temptation bubbles within him to tell her that his name is, in fact, not Lunie, but she carries on and he bites his lip shut again. As she sits up, he shifts backwards to allow her some space, sitting plainly on the grass in front of her.

For a moment, he doesn't know what to say. It was like there was so much to mention that he simply didn't know where to begin - his mouth hangs open as he freezes mid-breath, gazing somewhat dreamily at his roommate. "G...good! Very..." His fingers weave through the grass directly before him, a contemplative, unsure look crossing his face before he glances up towards her again. "Not Lunie. Never Lunie again. Do not call me that." His tone is strangely flat and serious, but he's unable to maintain it for long before he breaks into a tiny smile again.

"I am so happy to see you, Alicia."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 pm

With Lunie's serious tone Alicia's grin drops, but when his smile returns she pauses, as the words sank in tears peek at the corners of her eyes, she smiles back, they fall in little droplets "I'm happy to see you too!"

Swiping at them careful of her glasses she rubs her eyes "W-what do you mean not Lunie?" she asks tentatively.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Peering carefully at her face, his pupils widened with concern. However, her words were quite dissonant with the tears dripping down her face, and he just had to smile, his brows still creased with worry. He raised a hand towards her face, dabbing the tears softly away with his fingertips. All better.

"Not Lunie," he hastily reminds her, just on the chance that she'd somehow forgotten. He glances back to the castle; there's not another soul to be seen in the distance. He returns his attention to Alicia, idly plucking at the straws of grass. "I am not a little child. Lunie is a name for a little child, it is not my name." It was spoken with a tint of conceitedness, as if his older name was no longer worthy. "My name is Lunasola. Luna-sola. You get it, see? Nothing other." He stared Alicia down in anticipation of her approval.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm

She didn't object to him helping her dab away the tears, Alicia had always been a bit of a crybaby. Although this was probably the first time for her to cry from being happy, it was a bitter-sweet sensation and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Lunasola... Lunasola" she repeated after him fondly, like learning new words. His change in attitude from since they last adventured took her slightly by surprise, the meek child who once hid in a piano, as adorable as that was, would he fade from her memory at the new Lunie? No of course not, Lunie is here, Lunasola is here now "I see... Lunasola" She repeated again "nothing other right?" pushing herself up off the ground she held out her hand for Lunasola to take "I'm Alicia Harper, but it's okay to still call me Alicia" She grinned.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

His smile became proud at the repetition of his name, seemingly thrilled by just being called by it. His claws kneaded into the soft dirt in front of him. "Yes, nothing other. Never ever never."

He raised his own hand to gently slide into his roommate's, winding his fingers delicately around hers and pulling himself up. "Alicia Harper." He glanced up to look into her eyes. "I will call you whatever you want to be called!"
He remembered, less than fondly, back to the days where he didn't seem able to pronounce her name without embarrassingly butchering it. But he'd practised. It was no problem now.

Then he hesitated, glancing around, looking as if he wanted to speak. The words lingered on the tip of his tongue for a few moments too many until he managed to muster up to courage to say them. "Alicia?"
There was a worried look in his eye as he clung that bit more tightly to her hand. "I feel... alone."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yes?" she asked quietly when he said her name, eyeing him questioningly, slowly her smiles dissolved into worry. She wanted to say that he wasn't alone, she wanted to hug him again and pet his head and say how she'll always be with him, but... looking down at her feet, she knew that that would not be true. It nagged at her in the back of her mind, the bad habit of sleeping away daylight hours despite the perfect sunshine she could enjoy. It can't be helped it's winter, she would tell herself reassuringly... no sunshine now. Then what in the world did you do all those months before winter?

Looking up to face him with melancholy sky blue eyes "I feel alone too" Alicia said slightly above a whisper as she stepped a little closer and reached to take his other hand in hers "but not when i'm with you" a shadow of a smile on her lips hidden as she tipped her head down again.

Last edited by Alicia Harper on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Lunasola blinked, heartened by her words. As his other hand was taken, he swung his arms slightly, hoping to pull Alicia's into the same movement. "Me too."

He bit his lip, before raising his head to try and stare directly into Alicia's eyes. He advanced closer to her, still maintaining the hold on her hand. His voice dropped to an low whisper. "You must promise me that you will never ever leave. You have to stay here." His features saddened. "Please."
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Harper Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Alicia decided to act upon her thoughts and went to curl her arms around Lunasola's shoulders to pull him into a hug, "I'll stay, I'll always be here for you, even if fate tries to take me away, I won't let it, I promise" she spoke softly but in a serious tone.

She leaned back with a small smile "Now, want to get outta the cold and back to the castle? hehe don't want to become sick before the Winter Ball or anything." She turned to leave taking his hand in hers. When Alicia was first sent to Lillegard she felt animosity towards the professor for doing so, a little abandoned, but now...
She's glad she got to come here and experience that overwhelming happy bubbly feeling of friendship that makes her lightly grip Lunasola's hand as if wanting to say "Always together" but she's already conveyed that enough so it's just a little extra reassurance.
Alicia Harper
Alicia Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 pm

His eyes widened with surprise as Alicia suddenly moved forward to wrap her arms around him. It was unexpected, but it was not unwelcome. Never unwelcome.
A trembling smile grew on his face as he let his arms coil around his room-mate in return. Suddenly, his feelings of uncertainty had melted away. In fact, he could do little other than shun himself for even daring to doubt their friendship's bond. She would not leave. He knew that he could trust her. His eyes cringed shut as he rested his head on her, elation and warmth bubbling in his chest.

Finally, he pulled back as she did, nodding quickly as he raised a hand to swipe at his eyes. "Yes," he agreed with a shaky chortle. "Yes... let's not be sick. That would be bad."
He turned as she did, starting the journey back towards the castle, holding her hand tightly in his.

Heaven help her if she ever tried to remove it - the feluis would not be so eager to let go at all.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down