The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Time for some Sun

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time for some Sun Empty Time for some Sun

Post  Chimney, 20 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Chimney had just wanted to sleep outside today. She knew everyone would be awake but her slightly nocturnal side didn't mind sleeping in the sun. she slithered out in her animal form. Hoping she wouldn't creep any one out with her mutated form. She didn't like being made fun of about it. She never wanted to be this way, She could have been a regular human or snake, or mongoose. That was enough negative thoughts for her though! Chimney was never one to think badly of another. Draiman was probably out looking for her somewhere but she really wanted to just stay in this warm sunny spot she had found. No doubt a place she would come often.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Time for some Sun Empty Re: Time for some Sun

Post  Rachael Fallon Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Rachael walked out into the courtyard. Really she was just looking for some solitude. She still hadn't found Leon again and she had the distinct feeling that he was avoiding her. It upset her.

In the courtyard she saw a huge tree and decided to sit under it just her and her thoughts, or so she though anyway. She released her wings, and flexed them a bit, not caring that it burned through yet another one of her shirts. She had become more like Leon in that regard.

Last edited by Rachael Fallon on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 am

Chimney was just about to dose off then a girl with wings came bye and sat under a large tree. She decided to say hello. CHimey slithered on over to her. "hello." but to the girl it must have sounded the mix of hisss and cherping.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

Rachael jumped ten feet at the sound, moving from her comfortable position to face the cause. She pulled her wings in a bit as if it would help to protect her in case the creature she was now looking at decided to attack.

She didn't even know how to describe it. She reached up for her pendant, an action that had become automatic throughout the years whenever she was scared or just needed comfort in general.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 am

Chimney was a bit suprised she had scared the girl and backed away to show she wouldn't hurt her. She would probably have to change back to human form. her bag of clothes was near ere she had dragged it along in her little jaw. " I am not a scary thing" She tried again but it came out in little churps with a hiss on the end.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 pm

It was a beautiful day today, and Lunie paid paticular attention to this, seeing as most days were grey and wet. Seeing as the sun was out, the feluis saw it as an ample opportunity to sit for a nice day out next to the BATney, carrying a smaller plant on his back, Happy Flower.

Despite the flower's rather lame name (not that Lunie realised this, of course - the English language sounded paticularly foreign and marvellous to his ears), its appearance was anything but. The plant clung to his back with little support, wrapping its stems and roots securely around the feluis's neck and shoulders, somehow not needing to be planted. It's free stems graciously waved around, twisting and coiling itself into spirals and curls with a live of its own.

As he approached the scene, Happy Flower seemed to slow down its cheerful movements, and he immediately sensed something of a disturbance. He saw two figures, neither of which that he recognised, one seemingly afraid of the other. He would've understood this, if the said monster in question actually looked threatening. From his standing point, he could say the rather strange thing looked quite adorable. "What for going on?" he asked cautiously, his wide, curious gaze looking between the two. "Is not trouble... yes?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Rachael looked to the boy who'd just arrived and immediatley thought that he was adorable, something thing that happened often when it came to anything fuzzy or fluffy. The different between him and this other thing being that he at least spoke english.... or something similar to it.

"Umm, hi," She greeted, for once not smiling, then in response to his second question, "I hope not." She looked back to the... thing. It had come out of nowhere and just made odd, hissing sounds. Part of it looked like a snake. She hated snakes.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Chimney was displeased this girl was frightened. A voice came from behind and she turned her head to see what was coming. A fluffy person was heading there way and was comunicating with the girl. Maybe she should become human, she didn't want to frighten this girl. She slithered to her back pack and went be hind the nearest coloumn. She changed into human for and quickly got dressed. It was a record time. Something she had practiced so she wouldn't be seen nude. She had trouble putting on her socks though and fell over into their veiw. She scrabbled up with both socks on and then put her sneakers on. When she stepped back around she shyly went back to the two at the tree. "I am sorry to have scared you. I should have realised you couldn't understand me."
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 am

Rachael's response was a little less than enthusiastic, and Lunie drooped his ears, slightly disappointed that she didn't seem to be in a good mood. "I hope not too," he bitterly agreed, tickling Happy Flower under (what appeared to be) its chin.

He hardly noticed the creature crawl away, and the next time he thought to check, she'd suddenly turned into a humanoid. His jaw dropped in amazement, and he went forth to inspect, peering at her closely. "It-it changed!" he gasped, reaching to poke her shoulder. "Is it magic? Magic for trick? Is so cool!" he gushed, motioning to invite Rachael over for a closer look. Even after remaining in this academy for so long, the concept of magic never failed to astound him.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Rachael watched as the creature hid behind the tree and her eyes widened when a girl fell over from behind the same spot. She smiled when she came back out.

"Oh, you're a student here," she said, understanding now. "Sorry, I'm still not really used to the kind of people around here." She was a bit embarresed now. Looking at the girl, she seemed as harmless as they came, same for the fuzzy yellow boy who'd arrived. "You have very... interesting eyes," she observed. Then she looked between the two and asked, "What are your names? I'm Rachael."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Chimney was quite amused by this furry thing. She bent down to pet it. "I thought said my name. It's Chimney." She thought back with her horrible memory, was she in chimera form of not? She replied to the fuzzy thing, "It isn't magic, just transformation. Actually I don't know how I can transform. Maybe it is magic." Chimney's ears twitched a bit.

"My eyes?" everyone seemed to comment on her eyes. She wasn't quite sure why.

(shortness fail)
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

As Rachael commented on Chimney's eyes, Lunie peered into them closely, noticing that her observation was correct. "Your eyes are all different!" he chirped, pointing to them just in case she wasn't aware they were there. As he was petted, he giggled happily - he wasn't quite sure why everyone did it, but it was a nice feeling, and he had no complaints.

At Rachael's question, he smiled, bowing his head slightly. "My name is Lunie! Please not call any other name...!" He'd gotten into the habit of reminding people that, but it was true nonetheless - he didn't enjoy being called any other name. "And this is Happy Flower!" he cooed, motioning to the strange plant still wrapped around his shoulders. "You two amazing, yes? Please show, thank you!" Sitting down on the soft patch of grass with his legs crossed, he gazed expectantly up at them, his chin resting on his hand. He'd come to realise most people in this academy had amazing abilities, and he felt a strong desire to see them all.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Rachael sat down also, smiling at Lunie. "That's a cute name, Lunie. Chimney is too," She nodded at Chimney then looked back to Lunie, "You want to see something cool?" She summoned some energy to her hands, muttering the spell aloud, and quickly forcing the energy up a bit so it wouldn't burn her hands. Leon was used to the feeling, but it still hurt for her.

Unlike Leon's, her energy manifested itself in whitish wisp that hints of yellow along its edges. "My friend," referring to Leon, "Can make shapes out of it, but I don't know how to do that yet." She sounded a bit disappointed.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Chimney looked at the flower with an odd glance, she sat down on the grass as well and watched Rachael. "It's pretty. Can i touch it?" Chimney said yet made no attempt to move. She was to busi moving her hands in the grass enjoying it. She loved grass. Her eyes stared at the ball of what ever it was and she glared at it. Pretty, but sparky and sparky things hurt.

Her ears twiched and she looked between the two people. "Are we friends now?" She asked . She never really had gotten when people went from meeting to friends. Was it right away or did it take time? Lunie seemed to be a nice thing, maybe they would be good friends. They could roll in the grass together.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

He giggled coyly as his name was complimented, scratching behind his own ears awkwardly. "You have a pretty name too," he squeaked under his breath, not minding whether they heard him or not. He allowed the flower to creepy down his arm, squirming its roots all over. It gestured slightly to Chimey with a flick of one of its stems, as if inviting her to touch it, perhaps slightly jealous of Rachael's magic?

He stared up at the energy summoned, eyes widening with curiousity. He knew she would be magical! He saw it to be rather pretty, and he longed inwardly to feel it. He was dustracted by Chimney's suggestion for friendship, he immediately squealed excitedly, a wide grin forming on his face. "Yes! We being good friends!" To prove this statement, he aimed to tackle the girl in a hug, at least while she was sitting down near him. He looked to Rachael, smiling. "And she can being good friends too!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Rachael pulled her hands back a little when the others wanted to touch her energy. She shook her head, "No, don't touch it. It'll burn you." She moved her hands, almost balancing the white wisp over her right hand, and held her left one out for Lunie and Chimney to see. "See? It burns me."

Looking at the burns on her hand, she almost regretted calling up the ball of energy. For some reason Leon's were never burnt like hers were now, even after he just summoned energy. She didn't understand it, and it made her a bit angry.

Now she put her hand up close to the ball of energy but didn't actually touch it. It gave off a soft warmth, almost like an actual fire. She looked up at Lunie and Chimney, smiling, and nodded, both as an invitation for them to feel its warmth - but not actually touch it - and as an answer to Chimney's question.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:36 am

Chimney looked between the two as they both answered both her questions. The flower strangely enough moved towards her. The sparky thing moved a bit. Chimney looked away from it and tried petting the flower. It was a funny flower.When they said they would be firends she smiled really wide and she was suprised at being tackled. She fell back but was suprised for the hug. She awkwardly but kindly hugged back. "you are so furry! I like soft things, i like grass too. Grass is verynice for sleeping in during the day. They didn't have much grass in the lab!" There was just so much going on. She seemed a bit add but who knows if it is or not? She had never been tested.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Lunie smiled widely as the hug was returned. The hug of acceptance! Now he'd just have to find a way to see if Rachael felt the same way. He couldn't be quite as sure if she was as eager to form a friendship as he was, but there was only one way to find out.

He peeled himself away from Chimney, smiling. "Grass is nice, but flowers are prettier!" he insisted, looking to Happy Flower for a moment, who seemed overjoyed at being patted. In fact, the flower seemed to try and cling onto Chimney's hands as they neared it, wanting to hold onto it.

He looked up to Rachael with a positively cheerful smile, which faltered as she spoke. "...Burn?" he worriedly echoed, looking to the energy again. Now that she mentioned it, it did remind him of fire, and he knew well enough about the dangers of fire. "D-don't!" he squeaked, jumping up on both of his feet in alarm. "You hurt yourself!" He reached out a hand towards hers, and instead of feeling for the warmth, he aimed to push her hand away, shaking his head. "N-no fire, please?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Rachael let out a light gasp as Lunie pushed her hand away. She immediatly extinguished the flame-like energy, revealing the burns on her hand from summoning it in the first place. They didn't hurt that much though. Leon's wings had once touched her skin and the burns from them took months to heal. These ones would probably be gone tomorrow.

"Be careful, Lunie!" She also pulled her wings in a bit closer, knowing they could burn him if he touched them. "It doesn't hurt me that much, but it'll hurt more if you touch it," she explained, "I'm kind of getting used to it anyway. My wings are made of the same thing so they kind of burn my back too."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:43 pm

"Flowers are nice too." She smiled and the Flower started climbing up her arm. She leaned in towards it fasinated. The flower was very cool. She had never seen something like it! Not even in the lab!

Chimney was suprised when Lunie went for the sparky thing. Luckly the girl had gotten rid of the thing before he got there. She wasn't very happy that Rachael said it hurts her, and that her wings hurt her. She didn't want her new friend hurt. "Can I help stop the pain?" she asked a bit worried. She had no specail powers other then changing, but she really wanted to help.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm

The flower curled itself around Chimney's arm, its stems swaying as it would lightly reach to stroke her face. It would only crawl further up the limb until it reached her shoulders, clinging around her neck and tickling her chin. Although its movements did become a little more stiff at the sense of danger - reacting to the negative emotions around it.

"Not hurting!" Lunie whined, look down at her hand, recognising he rburn marks. He'd wanted her to perform - but certainly not if it caused her discomfort. "Why you getting hurt? I-is bad, no good for it is..." He stooped his head down, aiming to lick Rachael's palm to hopefully soothe it. He looked to Chimney in silent agreement before returning his wide, worried gaze to the winged girl. "Please be safe..!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Rachael smiled at Lunie, laughing a bit, and retracted her wings so he wouldn't worry. "It really doesn't hurt," much... "But, I mean, I get to fly. My friend says that once you've been doing it for a long time you can barely feel it anymore and it heals like that." She snapped her fingers to emphasize the point. Now she tried to change the subject. "What kind of flower is that Lunie?"

((Short sorry >.<))
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 pm

When the flower climbed to her head she got confused and a bit scared when it tightened around her. "Fluffy person? You flower is tight." She started stroking it to hope it calmed down. Chimney looked at the two of them. Fly? What would flying feel like. Che tried to stand up but ended up crawling towards them instead. "what's flying like?"
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Rachael's positive attitude was reassuring, and he calmed down a bit. However, his tail would still swing anxiously behind him, the tell-tale sign that he was not completely at ease. "O-okay," he nodded to Rachael. "I guess flying is fun thing, but very scary, no?" At the question about the flower, he smiled, pleased by her interest. "Happy Flower is a moonflower! They glow in the dark..." He knew very well that there was more to them than that, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to explain it all right now, not when Chimney was currently calling for his attention.

He looked to Chimney, concerned by her worried sounding voice. "Lunie, my name is Lunie," he reminded her, his ear twitching slightly as he was addressed as 'fluffy person'. He crouched down next to her, holding out his hands to ease Happy Flower away from her shoulders. It was stubborn at first, but it eventually complied, coiling itself stiffly around his fingers before yanking itself up his arms. "Don't worry, Chimney," he assured, smiling slightly. "Happy Flower is only unhappy when other people are unhappy. I think she likes you anyways!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Rachael nodded at Lunie. "Yeah, flying is kind of scary, especially when you first start out. But its so fun." Worth the burns at least, she thought to herself. Though, the sensation of flying wasn't really something you could describe. Fun and scary were watered-down ways to describe only a small part of it. It was much more complicated then all that though.

She looked back at Chimney as Lunie took the flower from her. "A moon flower? I've never heard of that. Lilies are my favorite flowers."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next