The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Time for some Sun

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time for some Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for some Sun

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm

She looked at Lunie and nodded in understanding. "Lunie, you are very fluffy." She went over and pet him. When Rachael said flying was scary chimney wasn't so sure about her question but aparenttilily it was fun. "Can you take me flying?" She wasn't sure if she should have asked but flying sounded cool and something she wanted to experiance.

((see the typo i said i'd leave you two?))
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Height : 162.4
Weight : 59.1

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/31465745?offset=24#/d4ia3

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 am

Lunie smiled embarrassedly as he was petted, bowing his head slightly. Happy Flower crawled around his shoulders, resuming its trademark position coiled around his neck. "I don't know where to find more moonflower... the field I found her in is... umm..." His ears twitched nervously and he seemed unwilling to continue the sentence, instead opting to direct the conversation elsewhere.

"Flying is much scary!" he proclaimed, his pupils dilated and his tail was swishing. He'd been flying twice during his stay here - and both times he'd ended up squealing like a sissy. He'd always wanted to fly, but a paralysing fear of heights stopped him from enjoying it. It was a bad combination. "Y-you have to being careful Chimney," he warned cautiously, even if the girl aparenttilily didn't seem to mind.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Height : 127 cm
Weight : 20 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Lunie-at-AALC-257909643

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Rachael was surprised at Chimney's question and shook her head, "Oh no. I can barely fly well by myself, much less with someone else." She looked back at Lunie who was aparenttilily terrifed at the idea of flying. "Have you been flying, Lunie? It isn't the same as flying in an airplane if thats what you mean. It's much more fun, and I guess scary at the same time." She looked back at Chimney again. "It takes practice to get used though. I'm not that good yet." She said to explain why she couldn't take Chimney flying with her.

"Oh, but I did take Sara flying once," she remembered. "I had Yuuki with me though. She's better at flying then me."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Chimney waited patiently. The only way she knew how to do things. She was such a passive person. When Rachael said she couldn't take Chimney flying she was a little saddened but understood. No need to make her struggle with Chimney if she couldn't fly herself well. She nodded at her and smiled at Lunie. "Lunie you are funny. Draiman would like you! Draiman is my friend but i have trouble finding him."
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Lunie was slightly relieved when Rachael declined Chimney's question - worried that it wouldn't end well. He turned to listen to Rachael, his head tilting in slight confusion. "Airplane? Noisy sky birds?" He rubbed an itch on his ears. "Umm.. I been flying yes! Lizzie - you know Lizzie, yes? - she took me flying." He thought for a moment. "Oh, yes! And Harry! She took me as well!" He lowered his voice to a secretive hush as he looked around. "Harry is Professor Kale, but I not like that name so much... She lets me call her Harry," he giggled.

Blinking a few times, he looked to Chimney, then smiled. "Draiman? Sounds like humen! Is he humen?" He squinted his eyes and continued to peer at her. "...Are you humen?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Rachael laughed a bit at Lunie's description of an airplane. "Lizzie and Professor Kale?" She shook her head, "I haven't met them. Or Draimen," she said to Chimney. "I haven't met many people yet. "I've only been at Lillegard for a little while."

Now she cocked her head at Lunie, "Why don't you like her name?" She let out a laugh and smiled, "And why Harry? Isn't that a boy's name?"
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:29 am

Chimney giggled at Lunie. "Draiman is a human but he has cool powers. I am a little human. but i am also part snake and part mongoose!" She said cheerfully. Chimney started thinking bout where the boy could be. searching for her? practicing his weapons? Exploring? "I am sure Draiman would like to meet you all! Maybe at an event? We can all be friends!" Chimney suddenly got distracted by a lady bug and lowered her face to the ground to watch it climb a grass blade. It had 5 spots on each side and was orange. She giggled and let it crawl across her hand she stuck her hand out to show the two others.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 am

"Oh woooow," he drawled at Chimney. Cool powers? Snakes? Mongooses?! It was almost as if he was meeting a celebrity face-to-face, and his awe-struck expression showed exactly that. He'd never even met a snake before nor did he know what a mongoose was, but they were probably rare and exciting. And probably magical too.

He looked a little disappointed at Rachael's words, but not any less optimistic. "You should meet more! Everyone is so amazing!" he insisted, nodding hastily. He looked around shiftily before lowering his voice to a hush as he continued. "Kale is sky-ence professah," he whispered, apparently still not handling the pronounciation of the class. "Kale? Don't you think it sound like... kill?" He cringed as if the word was some sort of explicitive. "Harry is much better and happy sounding!"

He smiled, returning his voice to its normal cheerful state. "You must have seen her around - she important person! I do good acting of her, see, watch!" His posture stiffened as he stood up as tall and rigid as he could. A hand was cupped over his right eye to hide it while his other eye narrowed disdainfully. On hand lay on his hip, which jutting out to one side in a rather feminine manner. He raised his chin sharply. "Well, Rachael?" His voice became rather suddenly authorative, which was uncharacteristic on the feluis. "What do you think?"

Twisting sharply away from the girl, he looked down at Chimney as she displayed the insect, and his character didn't break once as he blinked at it. "That's a ladybird," he practically purred, shifting his weight. "I do not thinking it likes that very much at all." It was difficult trying to maintain good English.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:54 pm

Rachael smiled at Chimney and nodded, "I'd love to meet him sometime." Chimney was sweet. If she like this Draimen boy, then she had no doubt that she'd like him also.

She turned attention back to Lunie, "Kale? Kill? I guess. Harry does sound like happy, though." She laughed as Lunie began to impersonate the science professor and shrugged. "I don't know what she's like. I've never met her." Now Rachael looked the ladybug on Chimney's hand and corrected Lunie with a laugh, "It's a ladybug" She didn't bother trying to correct the second statement, having no idea what it was Lunie was trying to say. She looked back up at Chimney. "You know, its supposed to be good luck if a ladybug lands on you?"
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Chimney flattens her ears back as Lunie changed persona. She thought he would like it! At least Rachael thought it was cool. "Luck? What is luck? " She placed the lady bug back on the ground and watched it fly off. it startled her and she fell backward. She made a soft squeal unable to catch herself.

Draiman would rush to help her as soon as he saw her tilt. He was such a good friend, but at the moment he was not there. Maybe one of the nice new friends she had would help her up. Just encase though she sat up straight and rubbed her eyes. "Dizzy stars!" she said looking around her at the flashing dots in her vision.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 am

At Rachael's shrug, Lunie couldn't help but frown a little, and not just because he was currently doing an impression of someone rather unhappy herself. Everyone knew Kale! She was one of the deans! However, he assumed that Rachael just didn't 'get it' and sighed.

His act dropped when Rachael corrected him, and he shook his head. "Nu uh! Mother always said it was ladybird," he said, inclined to feel a little smart once in a while. He looked down at Chimney, smiling reassuringly. "Luck's when you do good then you get good back," he explained, nodding.

When the insect started to fly away, his ears pricked in anticipation as his eyes narrowed down on it. Almost instinctively, he leapt forward, cupping both of his hands around it. It quickly escaped through a gap in his fingers, and he cupped it again. He looked to Chimney on the floor. "You silly," he playfully jeered. He held out his hands, the colourful bug still enclosed inside. "..I got your bug back!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Rachael took a second to think over Lunie's definition of luck. "I think that's more like karma, Lunie. Luck is just when something good happens just by chance. Karma is when you do something good and then something good happens to you. Or if you do something bad and then something bad happens." Rachael always felt an urge to correct people when something they said was wrong. Her mother got angry at her for it sometimes, but she couldn't really help it.

She looked up at the sky towards the stars. She could never see the stars at home. Suburbia did that.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:59 am

When lunie got the bug she smiled at him helping her. Lunie would be a good friend. The two explanations of luck were a bit confusing. Which was it. She chose to remain silent though.Unsure of what to do. Chimney stood up and looked at Rachael, "I am confused, can you explain some more?" Her ears twitched and she gave a small smile, happy as usual even though confused.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 am

The feluis dared a peek within his clasped hands only for the bug to fly free in the little crack he created. He'd been about to recapture it until Rachael corrected him again. He struck his lip out in a disappointed pout. Of course, she was smarter than him, he'd known that from the start. But why couldn't he be smart too? He'd been trying very hard to learn during his stay at the academy, but it didn't seem like he would ever reach these heights of intelligence.

His face fell upon realising Chimney opted for Rachael to explain rather than himself. He could be smart too! "N-no, if you, if you do something nice then, then you maybe getting the good back but you don't know when," he stammered in explanation, despite having Rachael already correct him. It didn't seem to matter to him if he was wrong, he seemed to just be stubborn about it. He bit his lip. "Rachael... Why you keep making me wrong? I can - I can be smart too!"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Rachael was about to continue her explanation to Chimney when Lunie interrupted her. She felt bad now and a grimace crossed her face. "I'm sorry Lunie!" She said sincerely, "It's just a force of habit. Um, it could go either way, I guess." She turned to face Chimney and nodded, in acceptance of Lunie's definition. "Luck is just when something good happens." By chance, she added in her head, stubbornly.
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Chimney watched the two as they conversed. She wasn't sure what to say but nodded politely when Rachael finally ended it with, luck is good. She made her way over to lunie and tried to give him a big hug. "Don't be sad!" She sounded out one of her little churps in comfort and smiled at them both.

"Do you people like hugs? I like hugs a lot. They are warm and friends hug lots!" her voice was enthusiastic and cheerful, not really wanting anyone to be upset.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:20 pm

His pouty, disappointed look lightened at Rachael's apology, and he coyly wrapped his tail around his knees, looking to the ground in embarrassment. However, just a trace of resentment still remained yet. Envy had always been his worst flaw - feelings which could often be brushed aside by optimism and awe would start to manifest if pushed at one too many times. And, thanks to the uprise of talented students of different powers, species and abilities, such a feat was slowly becoming easier to accomplish. There was so much he wanted to do that others could do without even batting an eyelid.

However, the hug from Chimney returned his expression to its usual cheery self, and he lovingly returned it. "Hugs are amaziiing!" he squealed, clinging almost rib-crushingly tight before squirming away, stepping back two paces to face the both of them. "Oh! Oh, I have idea!" he gasped, throwing both his arms up in the air. "I say, I say, is such lovely day, sun shining nicely, and BATney looking so good!" A green gaze wandered towards the tree before returning to his companions. "Maybe... story telling! Yes! Good stories to tell from both? Not-true or true, both is good. But not if you lie, lying is bad." He looked towards them expectantly. Of course, if they didn't have any ideas, he'd always have his own in store.
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm

(I'm confused. The thread is called time for some sun and then there was starts and now its nice day and the sun is shining nicely assifhe)

Rachael smiled again as the two hugged. She was never a huggy type of person. To her it seemed like people hugged too much without as much of a reason. She supposed she was just too awkward and anti-social to hug people. And that was okay, with her. "Hugs are alright. I don't hug people that much. Maybe my dad," in her mind she tacked on the word "foster" in front of "dad" and it brought her spirits down a bit, "but that's about it."

Rachael looked over to Lunie at his sudden excitement. "A story?" She began to think. Coming with a story suitable to tell people such as Lunie and Chimney presented a challenge. Especially given the fact that currently there wasn't much good happening in her life, what with her having been stabbed by a friend and told that her boyfriend Leon no longer wanted to see her. Rachael's eyebrows creased. She hadn't actually realized how miserable it all was. She tried, with little success, to keep any kind of sad or frustrated or expression off her face. She knew Lunie and Chimney would want to hear a happy story. Except she didn't have any happy stories that were actually true to tell, and she wasn't particularly in the mood now after reviewing her life situation to make one up.

Rachael met Lunie's eyes again as if just remembering they were still there. She ran a nervous, almost embarrassed, hand through her hair and gave a smile to match. "I've got nothing."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 am

At Lunie's talk of stories her ears purked up. "Stories!" She agreed excitedly. When Rachaek said she couldn't think of anything Chimeny wanted to go. "I can tell one! Listen!" She gave a big smile and looked at them expectantly.

"Once there was a girl and a boy. He was really tall and she was short. They were brother and sister, but best freinds! one day they found a big house in the woods. They went inside and ate all the food in it. They came every day from then on and were never hungery. One day though there was a lady there. She smiled, because she had made them the food. She told them 'I make you food so you are happy! I like making people happy' So from then on they were al good freinds and eat cakes together! The End!"

After she had finished she looked against he two and hoped they liked it.
Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 am

An expectant, eager look was turned to Rachael as she hesitated in thought about her choice of story. Lunie's tail flapped absent mindedly from side to side, his ears perked in her direction. However, his features faltered upon her admitting that she had nothing to share. He returned a tiny smile, still disappointed, but optimistic at the same time. There was still Chimney.

He listened intently to her story, his eyes widening and his jaw dropped as she exhaled the beautiful, mysterious tale. The feluis was fully immersed, giggling excitedly, and gaping in awe once the telling was finished. "That... that is so good!" he gasped, clapping his hands. "SO good, yes, one of best stories I hear."

He let out a long, wistful sigh after the emotional story. Then he thought something. "They... having cake?" he tilted his head. "...I never having cake before. I see, I see it sometimes, but not eating. Is it... good?"
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachael Fallon Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

Rachael watched Chimney as she told her story and had a lot of difficulty keeping a questioning look off her face. What kind of story was that? There was no plot, no conflict. It was all rainbows and butterflies... and cakes. That wasn't how the real world was. The old lady was supposed to catch the children stealing her food and try to cook them in her oven. That was how the story was supposed to go. Rising action, climax, falling action.

Even so, she managed a somewhat sincere-looking smile in Chimney's direction and nodded her head once the story was finished. Her confusion only deepened at Lunie's reaction. One of the best stories?? She simply couldn't get her mind off the fact the fact that if the story had been true in this day and age the children would have been charged with trespassing, possibly breaking and entering...

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lunie's sigh and then her confusion deepened even further. "You've never eaten cake? Not even at a birthday party or something? Why? It's really good, Lunie. You have to try sometime."
Rachael Fallon
Rachael Fallon
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimney, 20 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Chimney was very happy that Lunie liked her story, but his talk of cake surprised her. "You haven't had cake before? I should show you some! I had cake from a store fresh made and it was great!" Just thinking about that cake Draiman got her made her mouth water. Chocolate and vanilla together. Since they didn't know Chimney's birthday she just celebrated it once even ever every year. She knew roughly how old she was.

Chimney, 20
Chimney, 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunasola Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am

As the other two questioned his consumption of cake, Lunie bowed his head, unsure of whether this was a bad thing or not. The way they made it sound made it feel absolutely necessary that he must try this 'cake'. He almost felt left out - everyone had seemed to try this but him.

"Birthday party..?" He looked rather confused, before smiling slightly. "I see some humans eating it sometimes, but they didn't give any to us. We got fruit. But fruit is very nice though."

His eyes lit up and his pricked as if he'd gotten a sudden idea. "Oh! Maybe school has cake! Maybe I can try some then, yes! Come!" He jumped onto his feet, and after tossing excited glances at Rachael and Chimney, skipped off to where he knew the kitchen would be.

((moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ))
Lunasola
Lunasola
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2