The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Ghost Lights

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ghost Lights - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost Lights

Post  AislingGhost Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Aisling couldn't help but giggle. "you blink you die!" she called after Esha in a cheery voice. she had hoped Esha would be a fan of Doctor Who--it was certainly a funny quote for the situation.

Aisling found herself in anther fit of giggles along with Irina as she chocked out another quote: "'This is my timey-wimey detector--it goes ding when there's stuff."

goodness, she was a real quote maniac wasn't she? she managed to quite her giggles at Irina's comment.
"Ah, well, we all get caught up in the moment every once in a while."

Do? she didn't "do" much, really.

"Well, i've been exploring the castle with a friend for a bit....hmm, haven't really gotten around to much else since i've arrived here. i suppose it was just dumb luck that i met more nocturnal-type students ^^."

she'd also dropped in at the music room (literally) though that was during the daytime. that was about the most excitement that she'd had, really.
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 160
Weight : NA

http://yuukihyouketsu.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d4my8wy

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina Henriksdottir Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 am

"Well," Irina considered with a slight frown. "If your friend doesn't mind, I would love to see what you've explored so far. I'm going to have to learn my way around sometime." She does crack a smile at the next thought, however. "It's not like I have baggage to throw in my room or anything. Do you even have a bedroom, Aisling?" she tacked on, just curious if she'd be treated any differently than the other students.

"My letter said something about two Houses, but I didn't really follow that part. The closest I could imagine was Harry Potter-style, but I don't know how accurate that is. I've been in American schools all my li... er, well, all my schooling." Pathetic slip up, but conversation had been minimal in the last seven years and some of the common phrases that sprang to mind only applied before her untimely demise.

"These nocturnal students... can I meet them?" Eager to meet more people who could presumably see and/or hear her, she only belatedly realized that she was dumping herself on Aisling, who didn't sound like she'd been here all that much more than Irina. Enough to meet people and explore some, but that sounded like about it. "Tell me to shut up if you want. In fact, please do. I don't want to run you off like Esha. I'm pretty excited that I can actually have social contact now."
Irina Henriksdottir
Irina Henriksdottir
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 5'8" or 172 cm
Weight : n/a

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 pm

"That would be great!" Aisling replied--the school was huge, anyway. a tour of the place was definitely needed for anyone who had just arrived.

"Well, I didn't get here too long ago, so rooms are still in the organization stage. but i will get one, soon."

Aisling caught the slip up, of course, but she often said the same thing herself, despite the amount of time that she had been er...deceased. she gave a little nod.

"Well, Chayne is the one that i was exploring with...he can't see as well in the day. and there's another student like that that's in my music class, though i don't know his name too well...Oh! and our councilor is a vampire." here she giggled like a little kid. "He's a nice guy, though. and don't worry about talking too much; I miss the social interaction too, so I don't think you have to worry too much about running me off."
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina Henriksdottir Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"Would you tell me about the place as we look around? Just whatever you might know... it's guaranteed to be more than me!" Irina was in a better mood now that her motives weren't in question, and the long walk from the boat was starting to fade into short term memory oblivion the longer she focused on the moment. Aisling was probably going to be a good friend the longer they knew one another... which seemed like it'd probably jump ahead each night if there were so few nighttime companions.

"Do we get single rooms here?" The ghost was used to multiple people in a room, her family hadn't had the money for *that* kind of boarding school, but she could dream. "Maybe we could share a room, if that's okay with you. Less chance of waking up your roommate while busying yourself at night."

Irina giggles quietly. "Chayne? That's a... boy's name?" This merriment is abruptly overtaken by surprise. "A vampire? As a counselor? What kind of insanity is that? I mean... I doubt a vampire could hurt you or me, but in a school full of living students, not to mention staff? That's nuts."
Irina Henriksdottir
Irina Henriksdottir
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Thu May 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"sure! where do you want to go first? there's an awesome library, and an auditorium. and sharing a room would be awesome! it'll be nice to have a roommate on the same sleep schedule..or lack there of, at least."

Aisling had no memory of anything along the lines of a sleepover, so the idea of having someone to sit and talk with was certainly appealing. what would the fill the room with? would they even need beds? maybe for the symbolism of the fact...

"yeah, Chayne's great! and don't worry about Richard--it sounds weird to have a vampire as a councilor to a bunch of students, but he really is a nice guy. and he ehm....takes care of his business...elsewhere."

here aisling got a little flustered with describing his...meal arrangements. but he definitely would never eat the students! of that she was positive.
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina Henriksdottir Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Presented with so many options, Irina just stopped for a moment. "I guess wherever is nearby, first. I'd like to know how to get from here, to the library, and to the dorm, or whatever we have, without getting lost. Might take me a little while, everything looks the same to me these days." Not to mention it was fairly dark in here... stone walls tended to look the same in the dim lighting. Maybe once the sun was up she'd be able to see better, but somehow she doubted it. It seemed to have more to do with her lack of body than the quality of light.

"But yeah, having a roommate I wouldn't be at odds with would be awesome. It's not like I can help being awake all night, right?"

'His business', hmm? Irina didn't really want to think too much about that, but at least 'elsewhere' sounded better than 'feeding on the students in his spare time'. Aisling knew him better than she did, so for the moment she'd just have to trust that the vampire was as nice as she'd said. "The, uh... teachers? Any of them nocturnal? Or partially so? I don't know the word for up night and day, like us."
Irina Henriksdottir
Irina Henriksdottir
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Tue May 08, 2012 7:53 pm

aisling paused to think for a moment. "well, the library isn't far...its through the door in the north west corner of the vestibule, straight down that hall. you can't miss it. as for the dorms....," she frowned, thinking. "well, they're pretty scattered, but i'm pretty sure most of them are located on the first, second, and third floors in the castle, in the south east corners. i'm not entirely sure as to how they're divided based on house, so i can't really help much there. it will be easier to show you after we're assigned rooms--we'll have a bass point. so maybe the library would be the best destination?"

Aisling bobbed her head to herself, wondering if Irina could float through floors. if she could, it would be a lot easier to traverse the areas by the dorms, since the areas in which they were located were all positioned directly above and below each other. either way, she was happy with the idea of having irina as a roommate. not only would it make the most sense, but they could also answer questions for each other.

Aisling turned her head to the side. "i can't think of any nocturnal teachers, or any that don't sleep....well, maybe the headmistress, who is also the literary teacher. i don't know if she sleeps or not. other than that, i don't have a clue.
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina Henriksdottir Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am

((On the floor plans, N is to the right... so it's actually the SW door. I'll just assume that's what she said. Dorms are also outside the main castle, but that doesn't really matter at the moment.))

Irina shrugged, smiling at Aisling. "I was just curious... no big deal. The library sounds good, then. Is that northwest?" Making the [incorrect] assumption that the front door was on the south side of the vestibule (so a visitor is facing north), she selected the door closest to them on the left wall. "Wait... that can't be right. No one would build a castle with the library on the outside wall, would they?" Now confused, she turned slowly in a circle, looking around at each door in turn. "Which way is north?" she asked as she completed her turn.

Forcing her brain to function--do ghosts even have brains?--she considered, but slowly. "The island is west of Scotland, yes? And then the road was sorta straightish, so that must make this east, and this west." The ghost points backwards, then forward. "So... that's southwest?" This time her guess was more accurate, even if she picked the bathroom door instead of the corridor towards the library.

Finally sure, she looked back at Aisling, then shrank back into herself somewhat, shoulders slumping forward. "I'm talking too much again."
Irina Henriksdottir
Irina Henriksdottir
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  AislingGhost Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

"you're getting warmer," Aisling replied with a little smile. the castle was way too confusing--it would suck if someone really had to use the restroom, but they couldn't figure out where they were. probably the only benefit of being dead, besides not needing to use restrooms, was the ability to just float through walls if you got lost.
"I keep telling you, it's completely impossible to talk my ear off," she told Irina with a grin. she loved people that talked a lot---it made it so much more fun and enjoyable.

((i'm sorry i havent' replied in a while--i got attacked with a bunch of homework recently, and it's still not all done))
AislingGhost
AislingGhost
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down