The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Kate's Journal

Go down

Kate's Journal Empty Kate's Journal

Post  Kate Johnson Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Hello,
This is Kate's journal for literature.
Bye..
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Kate's Journal Empty Re: Kate's Journal

Post  Kate Johnson Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:02 pm

I am unique because of my powers over Air and wind, with which I can move things and get items from hard to reach places without touching them or I can create mini tornados and storms although I have never tried anything very big in fear of losing control (I have a lot of fears including – getting mucky and fights) Also the fact that I can fly is another skill I have but this is something which my sister can also do. I don’t think anyone else has a sister who can create fire out of nothing. I also have strange eyes which I’m still not sure whether I like or not, they seem to change colour you see. After some time we figured out my eyes change depending on my mood – (Normal peoples eyes are known to go a shade darker when they are upset or angry) – My eyes look like the sky, If I am angry they will be a dark grey with little white flashes like a storm; If I am happy they will be a bright blue and if I am bored you might see a tiny cloud float across my eyes. This is actually quite hard and I am not sure I am doing it right? I think I will sleep for a bit and see what I can come up with later… Good Bye x x x
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Johnson Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello again,
I now think I am unique because of my sister... She's um... quite the girl, as some may know already.

My sister is Elizabeth or Lizzie, she is the complete opposite to me - even with her powers. She's Fire, Im Air. She has curly brown hair that just passes her shoulders and I have long straight black hair that reaches my waist. Complete opposites... yet the same in the way that we both thought we were completely normal until Henry told us we had gifts and that we both are still trying to work out our powers. We Have one more thing in common but... I wont go mentioning that...

Elizabeth: What?

Nothing... *Sigh*...
Kate Johnson
Kate Johnson
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down