The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

A Quick Visit

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Quick Visit - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quick Visit

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Jami loved the sound of amusement Owen showed. It was deep and warm feeling. "At least I have friends." she let out a laugh of her own. As he sat down and reveled the burn she bit her lip. Of coarse it would sting. She looked at her own burn. It was basically gone now.

She thought for a moment before getting up. 'I'll be right back. The burn I left the burn medicine in the other room. Then I will finish your arm. Okay?" She waited for his response and left the room. Snatching up the medicine she saw there was enough left for him.

Jami came back in the room looking at a calendar on her way in. What day was it? Sitting back down she put the medicine on the table. "Do you know what day it is today? I've lost track." She gave a false laugh at the patheticness.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Height : 154.9
Weight : 43.2

http://ceceme12.deviantart.com/gallery/41270200#/d5qidot

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 pm

At Jami's comment, Owen returned a small smile, although it was significantly less enthusiastic. Ah, Owen never did excel at friends himself, and he had received this reminder during numerous points in his life. So he couldn't really find it in himself to chuckle along with her.

Thankfully, she didn't freak out at the revelation of yet another injury. He'd considered hiding it, but he'd had quite enough of seeing that hurt look on Jami's face... and another round of questioning that it would undoubtedly bring.

He only gave a nod to her before she left. As he waited, his eyes dully flicked over the walls and the rest of the empty room, trying to recall if he'd forgotten anything, but not quite certain either way. Days spent lying with a face down in a pillow did sort of wear the memory.

"Um," was the simple remark he made to her question. At first, he couldn't tell if she were being genuine, or if she was mocking him. Owen himself wasn't the greatest timekeeper around. Then he thought.... what if this was a test? Like girls do? He scoured his memory... Jami's birthday was near, he thought. Or was it today? He remembered the gift he'd left lying in the sheets.

"I dunno," he shrugged, regretting the movement of his shoulder a moment later with a wince. "Wasn't your birthday... near the beginning of January. Or something. Or did I miss it..."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Height : 165cm
Weight : 90kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/Owen-AALC-273363096

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 pm

To be honest the date was bothering her. If she missed her birthday, she'd be pretty upset. It was the only real thing she had good memories of from her old life. "Yeah my birthday is on the 13th..." She slumped a bit, she better not have missed it. She looked at his burn a second before moving to the cream. She didn't like the wince from moving his shoulder.

She scooped up a bit on her fingers and moved to sit on he side were the burn was. "It might be cold." she warned. With her well practiced hands she rubbed it on his burn in the most gentle way possible. She liked being close to him. She wondered if he was thinking about her. If he really did love her...it seemed so at least. The way he had reacted to her, and what she said about him.

Her thoughts were getting clouded with fluffy images but she had to push them away. This situation couldn't have her distracted. Maybe after they were don't here, Jami could go freshen up and then visit him. Could she try and fix his main issue? Being half lizard didn't look fun.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:35 pm

The 13th...? Not like that meant much to him either. He probably hadn't kept track of the dates at all since he'd moved here - he'd have some vague notion of the months at least, but dates? They weren't his biggest priority.

At her warning, he braced himself, preparing to keep the straightest face that he possibly could. At the first touch of the cream, that, of course, faltered. Horribly. He winced, his expression crumpling, and it took all of his will not to shrink away from her touch. If he hadn't known what it felt like to be stung by a giant wasp... he had a pretty good idea now. "...Owwww."

Eventually, the initial sting started to die down, and he tossed her a look over his shoulder. "...I did get you a present though. Believe it or not. I think I left it in the--" He cut himself off as he remembered something. "Uhm.. Nevermind."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:44 am

At Owen's sound of discomfort Jami frowned and she looked a bit distraught. She kept rubbing though, knowing he would get use to it. She herself didn't care much for the sting. As long as it made her better she was happy. "I'm so sorry Owen" as he turned a bit she didn't move.

At his statement she opened her eyes a little. Her got her something? Was it honestly from him this time? She hoped so. But, never mind? She didn't think to much of it. Just don't get her hopes up to high, she was happy enough just with being able to be friends with him, or, whatever they were at the moment.

Remembering his arm, she numbed it again so she could finish it up. She grabbed the cloth and went to go clean the last to gashes.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:25 pm

The apology earned nothing but a disgruntled huff from Owen. She may have been sorry, but it didn't do much to numb the pain. But he didn't have much choice other than to sit there and take it.

He was glad that she didn't question on him on his sudden indecision, but he couldn't be sure what she was actually thinking. He then remembered the other flop of a gift he'd attempted to give her. Maybe she was still pandering over that...?

"Well," he started with a slight choke, breaking the temporary silence. "It wasn't gonna be anything like that... bracelet I got you. I'm... not gonna do anything like that again," he tried to joke, but he couldn't find the humour in his own words. Neferure would never let him hear the end of it. He paused for a moment more before continuing. "You're not... mad at me for that.. are you?"

As she reached for his arm, he reluctantly allowed it to hover towards her, revealing his scar for a moment. However, he would quickly use the opposite arm to hide it again, albeit more awkwardly. He didn't want anyone to see it.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:44 pm

As she cleaned she smiled a bit, "Your still worried about that? Don't. I forgive you. I just hope Nef doesn't hurt you. She is more of a dominate woman than i am! By the way, I wanted to say thank you for the braclet any way. I love it." she looked up to see his face. Her expression bright and it was obvious she was thinking about him.

Jami found these last few cuts were a bit... difficult. she really hoped his arm was still numb. She could wrap it soon. She was curious to how his leg was though. Now he was half lizard, was it messed up? All those months of healing, for nothing? She would find out soon enough. She wanted to make him normal as soon as possible. She may be getting use to it. But the lizard side of his face was still grotesque.

She scrubbed at the last cuts until blood was flowing in them as well. She pressed a clean spot on the cloth tightly down to help the blood clot and start scabbing.

A hint of annoyance flashed unnoticeable through her expression as she saw he was hiding something from her.

Last edited by Jami Futter on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Owen cringed, expecting a deserved round of scolding. It wasn't a memory he enjoyed recalling, he knew he had completely screwed up. Imagine stealing something that precious!

But Jami's words made him do a double-take. She... forgive him?! Not only that, she was grateful. He could only stare, unable to believe his own luck. He was simply speechless, the only sound he made being a short, forced chuckle, as if she had told him a joke.

He finally manged to find his voice after a delayed pause. "Well.. uh. That's great." He nodded. "Yeah." It didn't stop him from feeling guilty though. He would be pretty sure that every time he saw her wearing it, he'd be reminded. Then again, maybe that was part of his punishment.

He winced as she scrubbed over the wounds - it was numbed, but it diddn't take away the feeling completely. He tried to keep a straight face again; he hated displaying to Jami just how wimpy he was. In fact, the whole encounter was beginning to feel much like a trial of his own self-worth. The moment he got away from here, he would be free to indulge in his own hedonistic pleasures - free from the scathing eye of judgement.

He wanted to scratch behind his head, but both of his arms were too preoccupied to move, so the most he could do was to sit there awkwardly. He kept quiet, not wanting to provoke any discussion that could dig him deeper inti his troubles, or rouse any questioning. Maybe, just maybe, he could get away with everything he'd done.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay, to be honest Jami was upset about the bracelet incident still. She sucked it up though because if she was going to work on making Owen happy, she'd have to leave her upset thoughts on the necklace and attacking Leon with her necklace until later. When ever he was more stable at least.

Jami's took a deep breath. "Now you aren't going to die sooner than later, what do you want todo? You could rest but..I think it's a bit early for that. You can sleep later...Can you explain what happened to you Owen?" She was trying to look straight at him. If she could figure out definitely what caused this, She was sure she could make t go away.

Looking at the blood soaking the cloth Jami motioned for Owen to keep pressure on it while she stood up. She went over to another drawer. Out of it she pulled out clean bandages.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Sleep? He huffed at the suggestion. What did she think he was going to do, walk straight off and go right back to bed? ...Well, perhaps it was true, but she had no proof of it. He didn't feel like sleeping anyway.

"What happened?" he echoed, his tone rather brash. "Whad'ya mean? You mean all the crap that happened between now and the party? Or you mean my face?" His right arm raised to give a sort of adamant point at the right side of his face. "I dunno. The mirror screwed up on me. What am I supposed to do about it." Never mind the fact that it was Owen himself who interrupted the transformation... Either way, he believed that it wasn't his fault.

Keeping the pressure held as Jami instructed, his eyes ventured over to watch her pull out the bandages. He sighed. "Great. I haven't seen enough of them in a lifetime."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

As she came back and sat next the Owen she could tell he wasn't going to like them. Jami winced at his tone and almost mistook the raising of his hand. She caught herself before lifting up her own to hide her face. Inside she made them busy by unwrapping the bandage.

"I meant your face. I could care less about what happened with Leon. I care about fixing you and making you better."She went for his arm and took the cloth off. She tossed it on the floor and started wrapping, "these are better than stitches. With bandages you don't see it." The mirror huh? Maybe she could help him with what ever messed up with the mirror.

"Can I help..with the mirror thing?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Owen noticed Jami's slight discomfort, but did little to acknowledge it. If he didn't notice, then how could he be held to blame? It took moments to realise how greedy this line of thought was, and he mentally berated himself on it.

He found himself tensing at the mention of 'Leon' - a name that he'd couldn't come to tolerate any more. He just hated him so much, something which merely couldn't be put into words. Owen hadn't recalled telling Jami it was Leon's fault though, had she guessed? Or had he told her? It could've been either.

He allowed his hand to be wrapped, if only begrudgingly. "I guess," he mumbled agreement. His other arm returned to obscuring the scar.

At the mention of the mirror, his frown turned wry. "No way. You don't know much about the mirror. You've got no idea what it's like." If one thing was certain, there was no chance that Owen was about to show Jami what the transformation was like.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Jami fused her healing to help encourage his hand to heal. She let his arm fall when she finished. She pealed of the gloves and tossed them next to the cloth. No mirror? But...how was she going to help. "sorry I asked..." Jami wrapped her arms around herself and sighed. Not only was he a confused boy, he was also stubborn. And Stubborn boys wont let the girl that likes them help them no matter how much she begs. Well, maybe. Could she make him agree in some sort of way?

Maybe she didn't have to be in his room, if that was the issue. What ever it was, she wanted to help some way.

"So want to go for a walk? I haven't left here for much recently."
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

When she finished wrapping, he examined his hand, flexing his fingers only slightly. Ow. A little stiff. He resolved not to use it in the meantime, allowing it to hang limply by his side.

He let out a small, dissatisfied hum at her apology, feeling it was out of bitterness rather than anything else. Well, he had sort of just snapped at her. But if that's what it took so that she didn't inspect the mirror further, then that's what he had to do. It sounded like a more valid reason than simply being in a sour mood anyway.

"Nah," he responded, waving his hand dismissively. "I dun... feel like walking. I feel kinda sick really..." Well, that tended to happen during his depressive episodes, and no doubt enduring the disgust of his wounds added to that. "Why're you still in here anyway. Thought you would'a left or something." He eyed her up and down. "You look okay."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Jami brushed off his little hum. He just doesn't want help does he? Jami really wanted to leave now, but if he was not feeling well she should stay. "Lay down then, it'll help to sleep for your wounds." AS she messed with her hair a little she tried to think of a good reason she hadn't left yet. She was perfectly fine, that was true.

"Didn't have much reason to leave, I missed you though." Jami remembered she had thought of drawing Owen but changed her mind. It would have made her more upset. Yet she drew Henry...

Jami heard her stomach growl and she put a hand on her belly. She frowned a bit. Why was she hungry. Hungry meant she wasn't eating enough. She couldn't afford to loss weight. She felt anorexic as she was. "I have an idea. Why don't I go cook us dinner while your resting? What would you like?"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Jami insisted on him resting, which Owen tried to convince himself that he really didn't need. He'd already 'rested' for the past few days, or at least, drowned in his own sorrow and angst. Close enough. However, the temptation of finally laying his head down and drifting off was almost too great to resist. His head was spinning, obviously not entirely used to being conscious. He nodded meekly."...Okay." He was quite touched by her words of missing him, but he didn't seem to show it on the outside.

Pulling both of his legs up onto the cot, he twisted around to slide onto knees before, with great satisfaction, finally planting his face into the available pillow. He had to be careful not to sleep on his back, lest he disturb that annoying burn. Giving a great sigh, he allowed himself to relax, tying to ignore the itching and stinging of his wounds.

His head did raise at Jami's offer though. Did- did he hear right? She'd make him food? It came as a surprise -a pleasant one - and it took moments for him to respond. "I, um... Sure, sure. Go ahead." He paused in consideration. "I don't ca-... mind... Just make whatever." He at least betted on her not making something that he wouldn't like. His head rested down again, unable to suppress a small, but visible smile.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Jami smiled as he lay down. Good Boy. Of course she had to hold back some giggles at his loss for words. Was making him his meal that amazing? Maybe she should do it more often! His tiny smile didn't leave her notice. It would have made him look quite nice if it weren't for the lizard side of his face in a un-movable exaggerated grin.

It still was nice though.

"I'll see if I can find any beef. I'd love some steak haha. I'll get you some too if it find it!" Jami wanted to bring a lot of food up, she was starving. Maybe some one would help her. "I might be gone a while, so if you want you can take some paper from my sketch book and draw or write, uh, try not to get to bored!" As she walked toward the general area to leave she gave a gentle wave.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Steak? How did she know how much he loved that stuff? And it wasn't just for the delicious taste (although that was an important part), it always seemed to revive some childhood nostalgia within him. Well, ever since Rein taught him how to make it, it had always been easier reliving it.

"Sweet, okay," he nodded, burying his face further into the pillow. Man, this was comfortable. Her suggestion did interest him though. Her... sketchbook? Now that he thought of it, he never did have a good look at it. he was curious. He gave her a wave of farewell, before summoning the will to get up and hunt for said sketchbook.

It only took a small peep around the general infirmary to discover it by the window, luckily with a pencil right nearby. Just his luck! With a slightly renewed enthusiasm, he returned to the other room's cot, sitting upon it with folded legs, before flicking through the sketchbook.

It felt strange. It was like looking through someone else's diary, a girl, no less. He hoped she wouldn't mind him intruding what was clearly personal business. But these thoughts were dismissed upon viewing the first picture. A familiar one. It was himself, a lizard, overlooking the cliffs. It was strange, because it didn't feel like he was seeing himself, merely a lizard-like creature. He hadn't been in that form for ages, and somehow, it looked far more valiant than he knew he'd ever be.

The next pictures, he flicked through. A nice view of the forest and the sea, inside a cellar, an eye and a butterfly. It wasn't that he disliked them, in fact, he saw them as being rather pretty. Jami was talented indeed. But they were... boring. Lacking something. If he wanted to see some scenery, he'd go there and look at it himself.

It was the final picture that caught his interest. A... boy? He had no idea who this boy even was, he didn't look like anyone he saw at the academy. When staring at him for a few seconds didn't reap any idea, he was about to flip over to the next page... until a sinful inspiration hit him. No, he couldn't... He couldn't but he really wanted to. Could he...?

He picked the pencil in his right hand, allowing it to shakily hover over the paper... over the picture's face. He couldn't, but.... ohhh, the temptation was too powerful to resist. He pressed the pencil down, before dragging it across the page, and lifting it again. He observed the picture.

Whoever this boy was, he'd now just obtained a scribble-stache.

A snicker of sick amusement escaped him - he was brilliant. And it didn't stop there. The pencil continued to furiously vandalize the picture, adding monobrows, beards, eye patches, arrows that pierced his head, infernos raging in the background, and rockets firing from the heck out of nowhere. Scars and tattoos, and words like 'BAM' scrawled in random places. The original had been decent enough but this, yes, this was something else.

Owen had created a masterpiece.
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Jami had found her way to the kitchen and struggled to find her way around, but somehow she was able to find some beef and she managed to 'grill it' with a bit of her own skill. She had found some seasonings in some jars. Jami would have been better at preparing it if there were modern appliances.

The streaks ended up well done, not to bad. Jami looked around for something else with meat but, what was there? Maybe a baked potato...
After getting the meal all finished she had 2 well done steaks, 2 baked potatoes with cheese and butter, and a bottle of wine.

Jami made her way back to the infirmary as best as she could with the food stacked on a tray. She push the door open and looked around for signs of life. She had been gone quite a while. "Owen, I'm back!"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:53 pm

In the meanwhile, Owen found himself erupting into childish snorts at his own genius disaster - like some mad scientist that had created an eldritch abomination, and was proud of it. It did die down, however, after realising how goofy he probably looked laughing by himself. Trailing off with a sigh, his eyes searched for something else to do. Then he remembered the sketchbook - there were empty pages, weren't there? He flipped over to a blank.

The next while was spent doodling whatever he could think of - which was mostly giant t-rexes toppling down cities. Man, he liked dinosaurs. Maybe a flying car too. And a motorcycle. He pursed his lips as the badly drawn bike was scribbled across a new page - he did miss his own motorbike, why did he have to go and lose it? He could've sworn that the one he saw Rendaz ride was uncannily similar.

The smell of a fresh dinner reached his nostrils long before he heard her welcoming call. It smelled gorgeous - it reminded him how starving he was. His head was raised as he kept a lookout for her, at the very least, he was still in the same place she'd left him at. "Um.. hey!" he called, quickly flipping the sketchbook closed and lightly tossing it aside, like he hadn't spent the past while doodling crap. "What took ya so long?"
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:23 am

Jami looked to Owen as he called out. She smiled and saw she sketch book near by. "Sorry, but I had to cook it the hard way. No grill so, i used what ever ways i could find." she made a little spark to show how she had made it.

She nodded at the sketchbook as she brought the food over. She placed a plate in front of him with a knife and fork. Could he use them with his claws? "Can i see?" She was curios to be honest. What went on in a sixteen year old males mind?

She started cutting her steak and saw the nice brown meat. The flavor was very nice for what she had found. "Sorry if it's to cooked, i didn't really know how fast I'd cook it haha"
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:51 pm

He gave a nod, caring little about the reasons behind her absence. Right now, there was the presence of dinner, and Owen felt like he hadn't eaten in days. His priorities were set straight.

He did recall there being a fireplace in the kitchen which he'd used to cook the steak, and it hadn't been at all difficult like he previously believed, in fact, it turned out rather delicious. But he was pretty sure a... power-made steak would taste just as fine. Steak was steak.

As the plate was placed in front of him, his eyes seemed to light up. The knife and fork were unnecessary to him - really, he only had one usable hand. He would've picked the entire thing up if it weren't the fact he probably wanted to show more table manners to a girl. Picking up a knife, he stuck it into the meat, one-handedly trying to section it... with varying degrees of success. He frowned in concentration.

He raised his head at her question. The sketchbook? ....Ah. Would she be mad at what he'd done to it? He was about to flatly say now... but then he realised that he may as well just take that risk. He gestured to the with a flick of a hand. "Go ahead."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:49 pm

She raised a brow at his method from cutting. She was going to ask if he needed help but, she would let him do it on his own. "What do you think?" She waited for him to try it. She reached for the book and opened to the first page, she flipped through them and where Henry should have been... Jami bit her lip. Giggles came up and she ended up laughing harder than she had wanted to.

"Owen, I love you, this thing is...master piece!" she said amongst her laughing. She was very amused. The additions were hilarious. Henry looked better that way, ugly. She put it down and covered her face until she stopped laughing.

She sighed before looking up at the boy again with a huge amused smile.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Mueller Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:39 pm

He was glad Jami didn't intervene, Owen was, frankly, determined to cut this by himself. Although, when he finally sliced off an eatable part, he was a little less than proud at his messy result. In fact, the whole thing looked like he'd tried to saw it with a wooden spoon.

Discarding the knife in favour of the fork, he stabbed into it, raising it to his mouth to eat. It took moments for him to chew before he nodded in approval. "Sh'goof--" He stopped himself to swallow first. "S'good."

He picked the knife again, ready to dig in again... when Jami's sudden bout of laughter distracted him. Had she seen it..?!

She had. Her reaction was pleasantly surprising - at least she wasn't mad. He found himself chuckling along, a smirk forming on one side of his face. "I'm not even sorry," he admitted. "Just glad you're not throwing a fit at me.. or something."
Owen Mueller
Owen Mueller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jami Futter Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Jami had been quite happy with his response to her cooking. At his comments on his own defacing of Henry she shook her head. "No way. I think it was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I almost made my day as much as earlier had." and at that the blush came. Darn it!

Jami looked done at her food and started eating again. She was hungry. little fluffy thoughts were running in her head. The fact she was thinking the was proof she needed fresh air. Save the fluffy for IF it ever happens Jami.

Jami took a bit of her potato and was quite happy with the taste. Potatoes are amazing.
Jami Futter
Jami Futter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next