The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Lunch time!

+2
Zerda Vulpes
Valentin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lunch time! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch time!

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Sauntering in casually, Rendaz gave a smug smile to anybody who happened to catch his eyes during his entrance. Excluding Rosie, of course, whom he simply regarded with a cold stare. That is, until he laid eyes on the steak.

Tentatively, he poked it with a claw, half expected it to either explode or leak some sort of poisonous fluid. When it did neither, he glanced suspiciously in the direction of the chef. Picking up a chunk with his bare claws, he began to chew on it slowly. “…” Swallowed. Stared. “It’s not hot enough.” As far as he was concerned, the taste was completely fine. He couldn’t seem to point out any flaws with the taste. But temperature was everything to him. Without it, he wouldn’t be able to breathe smoke anymore, never mind fire. He’d always loved the feeling of scalding hot water down his throat, with powerful spices to top it off. Taste was merely a dainty little extra.

Sceptically eyeing Rosie, he motioned towards the steak. “You realised I asked for ‘well done‘, right?” he sneered, looking rather dissatisfied. She may as well give it to him burnt. Perhaps it would more resemble the magma of his old home.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Rosie looked at Elizabeth, "Please ignore the next things that I do Miss Elizabeth, I promise you that I normally don't act like this, however... this situation calls for it" Rosie says softly to Elizabeth so that it was only she who heard it and not Rendaz before she walks over to Rendaz after taking her food off the burner, "LOOK. HERE. LIZARD." she yells, "YOU WILL TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN STEAK AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT! I COOKED IT WELL DONE, AND YOU WERE NOT HERE TO EAT IT. I HAVE OTHER PEOPLE TO COOK FOR AND I REFUSE TO TRY TO KEEP YOUR FOOD WARM BECAUSE YOUR LAZY ASS WON'T WAIT FOR ITS GOD DAMN FOOD. SO BEFORE I TAKE THAT STEAK AND SHOVE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT I SUGGEST YOU STOP COMPLAINING AND GET OUT OF MY FUCKING KITCHEN!" Rosie yells holding her kunais so tightly that her knuckles were white. Her breathing was heavy, she wasn't happy in the least. She was ready to cut Rendaz to pieces. She wasn't one to anger, but "it" had pushed the line when "it" decided that "it" wasn't going to show up to get "its" food before the food got cold then complained about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

“…” For one of the first times in his life, Rendaz was rendered completely speechless. He had expected an outburst, but not to this degree. Even as his old, tattered hat slipped and fell to the ground, he decided against making any sudden movements to retrieve it in fear of angering this… woman further.

His mind was racing, unable to think of any suitable counter. “I, uh…” It was not what she had said that startled him, but the severity of it. If she wasn’t currently gripping onto a weapon that could potentially mangle him, he’d probably be more inclined to argue back.

There was so many things he could say, however, and it annoyed him. He could easily defend himself - she didn’t understand his species, and their need for hot food. But words refused to form in his mouth.

Picking up the chunks of steak, he shoved them into his mouth, cringing at the cold, unappetizing taste that snaked down his throat. The murderous eyes of the chef failed improve the quality of the dish, he noted. He finished it off, giving one last scowl at Rosie. He ate his food; she’d better be pleased, or he’d have something to complain about.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 2 Empty Coffee

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 pm

"There's coffee in the pot, it should be enough for a cup if you want something scalding hot." she said turning back to the girl, "Now, hun, yes, I can cook anything, what would you like me to cook for you...?" she asked sweetly, her eyes soft for the girl, to try to ensure the girl was comfortable enough with her after THAT outburst.

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Being as it was almost noontime, Odqura was making his usual trip to the kitchens to prepare lunch for himself and whoever else was lucky enough to catch him for a meal before they were urged to make their own. As he entered, the single talon protruding from each foot tapped mutedly on the terracotta cork flooring that he had installed in the kitchen upon his arrival. It was what he preferred for a kitchen floor, bar none. The back of his flip-flops, as that was really the only type of shoe he could manage with those talons, tapped quietly against his heal with each step.

The kitchen door swung shut behind him and his amber eyes rose to acknowledge the others in the kitchen, neither of which he recognized. Judging from the shouting he couldn't have failed to hear if he'd tried, this spirited woman was the castle's new chef. That was good. It meant that he would finally be off of official kitchen duty for everyone in the castle.

He casually rolled up the sleeves of his simple white button-down and scoffed quietly as he witnessed the lizard hastily shoveling the remainder of his meal down his throat.

"My, my, what a commotion," he purred, walking past them towards the sinks, where he paused to pull his blue feathery hair into a restraining ponytail. "Shouldn't a chef, if she's any pride in her meal, deliver it eagerly to those who are in hunger for it?" There was a spark of mischief in his eye, understanding that he may be in danger of pushing a few already aggravated buttons. But he amended the statement quickly, turning his back on the pair and lowering his hands in to the sink to wash them. "Then again, when it comes to allowing another person to prepare your food, I would never advise to being disagreeable in any manner, let alone regarding the meal itself." Shutting off the water, he turned round to face them again, nabbing a hand towel for drying, and leaning back against the sink counter casually. His gaze found Rendaz with a mildly amused smirk. "She could always blame it on a bad fish." The phrase was, of course, alluding to a devious plot after the lizard man's life.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Height : 183
Weight : 32

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=aalc+odqura

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Rosie's words hadnt prepared Lizzie for the furious outburst that caused her to leap backwards, slip and fall to the ground. "Not my classiest moment" she muttered as she sat up and rubbed her head. She remained there in a daze as she watched the creepy lizard man eat the humungous steak he had previously stuck his nose up at. What a horrible person, Rosie had pbviously put a lot of effort into that and he was pulling faces as if he was being forced to eat poison! Rosie was right to be angry at him.
Suddenly someone new entered the room. Elizabeth didnt recognized the bluey-purple haired man as he washed his hands and rambled on about something Lizzie wasnt paying attention to. She gave the creepy lizard an icy glare...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

With the sickly taste of cold steak still in his jaws, he brushed the remains of his meal from his mouth and stood up hastily. When she added at comment, he seethed. Oh, so now she was kind. Was this some sort of ploy to humiliate him? He wasn’t about to have any of it… Apart from the fact he was still thirsty, however.

Making his way over to the coffee pot, he noted the entry of a lizard-like man, much like himself, but in a completely different way. For a start, the creature more resembled a human than he’d ever care to be. “Why don’t you try mindin’ your own business?” he spat, quickly gulping down the coffee in - true to his status - two seconds flat. She was right, it was scalding. He breathed a refreshing sigh of smoke, then peered in the pot again, just to see if there was an extra trickle.

Glancing aside at Lizzie, his face broke into a wicked grin. “Ha, I’m assuming you took dance classes? You’re a real star,” Rendaz sneered, his tone thick with sarcasm. After licking the bottom of the cup clean, he dumped it into the sink, where he assumed that it would be washed.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 2 Empty Kitchen Settlement

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well, sir," she said to the new male in the kitchen, "It was not my fault that it decided to run off... I had other orders to fill," she spoke as she took out the cinnamon meal from the oven, it was strictly vegetarian, she had simply assumed it would be safer with the way the two boys (she was pretty sure they were both boys) had acted when 'it' had been talking. She still didn't really know who 'it' was be 'it' male or female and if 'it' had a name or not, she didn't really care with the way he treated everyone. "May I know what your name is sir? It seems, the way you spoke, and the fact that you've taken the care to wash your hands, that you would quite enjoy cooking your own food rather than allowing me to cook for you."

She pulled her ponytail out, and let it fall behind her shoulders, and down to her waist, before she quickly braided it, and then noted that Elizabeth was still on the ground. She offered a hand to the girl, not really caring that she hadn't had the chance to put her own food back on the stove. She looked over at Rendaz however and spoke in a cool icy tone, "You're making the people in the kitchen uncomfortable, more coffee will be made later, come back in an hour or so, for now. Please leave."

After helping Elizabeth up (or after Elizabeth ignores her hand up) Rosie goes over to the sink, and washes her hands after the newest man was finished as to keep the food preparations as sanitary as possible, "And what did you say you wanted Miss Elizabeth?" The voice she used was of a neutral to warm tone for the girl, not cold like she had used with 'it'. The lesson to be learned was not to disrespect the food, because when it came to that of all things, Rosie really had mastered it quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Od's orange gaze just shimmered amusedly at the other lizard's comment about him minding his own business. He noted the emptying of the coffee machine and felt a craving of his own. Making his way towards one of the corner cabinets, he removes a pile of clean hand towels to reveal a sleek and shiny little compact machine. It was one of those things he kept hidden because it was quite possibly his favorite little kitchen appliance and he didn't want anyone messing with it. It was actually one of the only personal items he had brought with him to the island. Of course, he had just revealed it's location, but with the new chef in place, he would be removing the item to his quarters anyway. He checked to make sure there were beans in the back, then set the thing to heat while he crossed to one of the fridges, returning with a glass bottle of milk.

"My name is Odqura." He wasn't sure if the chef would recall his name from the academy letter or not, but he decided not to tag the 'dean' title on since she obviously wasn't a student, and there was no need to bring up his position. "I'm the history professor." He spared Rosie an intrigued glance while the machine went about making an awful grinding noise, and the warm aroma of fresh ground beans wafted through the air. In another moment, the sound ebbed and Od tucked a small porcelain mug beneath the spout to catch the steaming brown liquid that poured out. He breathed it in, then sighed contentedly. Nothing like the scent of a hot cup of a strong Columbian coffee. He made a second, then used the machine's residual heat to steam the glass of milk, pouring the hot foam on top of the coffee to complete the latte. One cup he held close to his chest and the other he placed on the counter nearby. The motioned with his gaze for the orange lizard man to take it if he wanted, not really caring that Rosie had just told the man to leave, Od wasn't made uncomfortable by him. If not, he would bring it to his favorite student or drink it himself when he was done with his first cup.

He took his time before completing his response to Rosie. It was more important to get caffeine in him first. After sipping carefully and sighing again contentedly, he offered the woman a keen smile and tilted his head to the side. "You are considerate, Miss. And correct. I do prefer to prepare my own food, though not as a dismissal towards the quality of your own talent, which I'm sure is top-notch. I'm just particular." He took another sip from his cup then raised it in her general direction. "Would you care for a cup?" Near the floor, the feathery end of his tail fluttered divertedly.
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Elizabeth pulled herself up on Rosie's hand, shooting a dirty look at the lizard man as she did. "Thanks" she said and dusted the back of her skirt off quickly with her tiny palms. "Shut it" She muttered and folded her arms across her chest. What was with his attitide? "Um, well anything at a really high temperature is good for me - as long as its not fish" Lizzie shddered slightly. Fish were so gross... any underwater-type-thing in fact... "Yeah, i dont mind to be honest, just kinda hungry" She gave a small shrug and smiled.
"My name is odqura" The purple haired man said. Odqura?!? Wow... thats gonna be hard to remember... Elizabeth eyed his tail warily as it shifted on the floor...
The history teacher, Kate was taking History...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 2 Empty Finally... a nice conversation where I don't feel awkward...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 am

"Yes please Odqura, and I really don't mind that you cook your own food, the kitchen sure is big enough to be able to share the space," the woman said with a smile. She began to double what her own meal was as she hadn't really gotten to cook it yet, "How about Japanese style steak?" She asked Elizabeth. She wondered where the other two who had seemed to have forgotten their meal had gotten off to. She at least kept their food warm in the oven, it couldn't be ruined like a steak could if it was left in the oven like that. Her cheeks suddenly flushed red when she realized for the first time that she had called him "od-od" when she was in her child form. She just hoped that it wasn't going to happen again, but she knew that pronouncing a name like his would just not work for a five year old. "Do you have some sort of nickname that people call you?" she asked in hopes that she'd be able to at least pronounce that name...

Back to top Go down

Post  Odqura Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Od hummed in agreement as to the size of the kitchens. They were quite large, obviously constructed to accommodate a full team of chefs during busy and large social events. He went about preparing another latte, which only took a couple moments. When it was complete, he slid the cup gently across the counter towards Rosie.

"Most people find it easier to address me simply as 'Od'. I have no qualms with this if it is more convenient for you." He was not unused to people asking for a nickname from him, and he would honestly prefer it over everyone butchering his proper name.

Od glanced around the kitchen, considering beginning the preparations for his meal, but found himself fuller from the latte than he had anticipated. Paired up with not wishing to be in Rosie's way, the dean opted to simply eat later, when he was hungrier and would more appreciate his food. With that decision made, he gathered up the coffee machine in his arms and made his way for the door.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss." He nodded politely to the new staff member, then as well at the young student and the lizard man in the room. "I'm sure we'll all become well acquainted soon enough." With those words, he pressed his shoulder blades into the door, his arms preoccupied with the machine, and made his way out into the hall, the kitchen door falling shut behind him. He figured he's better move his beloved coffee machine into his office where he would use it most often, before he forgot and left it in the kitchen accidentally.

(( Od makes his exit. xD He's in too many threads now, so I'm pulling him from this one to go meet new people~ Thanks for this RP guys. c: ))
Odqura
Odqura
Retired Character
Retired Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 pm

As Od made his exit Lizzie turned to Rosie,
"Yes please! That sounds delicous!" She beamed, as she looked at the coffee she got a happy thought, 'Its too bad that lizard isnt having coffee, then i could really show him cold... and get my science assignment done... too bad'

Instead she settled for pulling all heat from the tiles he was standing on up through her feet. Leaving a patch of frozen tiles beneath his feet. She could hardly wait to see the effects...
"So, how long ago did you arrive?" She asked, staring up at Rosie with her big blood red eyes.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 am

"Odqura is quite nice," Rosie commented softly, "Very polite at the least." She took a sip of the latte he had been nice enough to give to her. She smiled at its warmth and taste, it had been so long since she had a proper cup of it. She pulled the meal that she had been creating for herself back onto the stove happier at seeing the doubled quantity of food. It made her fairly happy to be able to cook for someone else other than herself. She used all her own tools from her backpack. Her meal making ones were laying out on a soft cloth on the counter now so that she could have easy access to them. She had shoved her backpack in the space under the sink as to keep it out of the way. She didn't want anyone to trip over it. (She had people do that at her last job, and it ruined an entire meal...)

She smiled at Elizabeth. She had caught the ice tile spell out of the corner of her eye. She, too, couldn't wait to see what would become of the lizardman. She gave a soft giggle wondering if he would even notice the frozen tiles until it was too late.

She looked back to the food and gave it a quick toss before she turned to Elizabeth, "I actually got here maybe a half hour to an hour ago," her voice was soft and sweet, not in a shy sense, but more a motherly caring sense, with just a hint of distance to it. Not only was she trying to protect her heart, but she was trying to be nice about it. She did try her best to avoid conflicts, but being disrespectful was nothing that she could take sitting down.

The child's fire red eyes intrigued her. The woman looked over Elizabeth again with her own pupil-less eyes. They were slightly darker in the center, but it made everyone think that she was blind. It was quite a surprise to them when she showed no signs of that. The girl then decided to try to look at Elizabeth's aura to see into her just a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm

(( Im gonna wait for Rendaz before i reply ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Rosie’s comment for him to leave made him snort in reply. If her reasoning was actually vital, say, someone was allergic to ruckarl skin, then he’d probably oblige. But he wasn’t about to leave just because some sensitive little cowards couldn’t handle a little tongue-lashing. He stayed quiet, unmoving, but listening intently to the two females talk.

It was like a pair of gossiping pigeons, and frankly, he couldn’t stand it. He raised his hand to pull his hat over his head… Except that it wasn’t actually there. Scrambling around, he suddenly realised that he’d dropped it earlier, and that his bald noggin’ was displayed loud and proud. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he attempted to locate the whereabouts of his hat when he felt a rather strange feeling in his feet. He tried to ignore it, but it kept prickling at him, and it got to the point where his feet actually began to sting. Then he looked down.

Ice. How could it be ice? He disregarded the possibility of it, but there it was, gleaming in all its shiny coldness. He knew very well that the skin of his species was adjusted to resisting extremely high temperatures to withstand the blaring heat of volcanoes. But ice? It didn’t stand a chance.

It was at this point that it really hurt. It was almost as if he’d just stepped on a bed of needles, and he had to bite his lip to stop himself for crying out in pain. To make matters worse, his feet were actually stuck to the ice, so he couldn’t tear them out even if he wanted to. In a desperate bid to remove himself, he attempted to breathe fire, but found himself puffing at the same smoke as he always did.

In the midst of his struggling, he tried to wrap his mind around what had happened. Who had done this? Why would he need to ask that? It was obviously those two girls, who couldn’t keep a silly grudge quiet for more than two minutes. He heard a wretched giggle and seethed. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, this look like some sort of joke to you?” he groaned, without turning his head to look at them.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 am

Lizzie noticed Rosie smiling for the first time since she had entered the kitchen. She had a pretty face, her eyes were interesting like Lizzie's, but in a very different way. As she watched Rosie get to work cooking and tidying she was reminded of her promise to Kate that she would be neat for once... Although Lizzie highly doubted she would manage to stay tidy during her WHOLE time at Lillegard. Her eyes widened on sight of Rosies ferocious and dangerous looking tools.

When she caught Rosies look she gave a small evil smile, this should be fun... When Rosie gave a small giggle Lizzie knew she was thinking along the same lines. She just had to make sure to remember not to stp on the ice later on - that would be beond disastrous. She suppressed a small shudder just thinking of the foul cold. Elizabeth blinked, "Then why are you already working? Shouldnt you be unpacking? or learning your way around the castle?" She realised she was yammering and shut her mouth tight, that was her biggest problem - she just couldnt shut up! She noticed Rosie looking at her eyes just as Ndale had earlier, she decided to try and ignore it - she always over reacted when it came to her eyes and she didnt want to make a bad impression.

It was then that the lizardman appeared to have finally noticed the ice. He had raised his hand to his head for some reason, his rude snort annoyed Lizzie. He looked as as though he were in pain now, the ice clinging to his feet - denying him escape. "What good is smoke on ice?" Lizzie asked, "Im sure fire would do much nicer" she folded her arms as they set alight, the flames flickering slightly. As he struggled Lizzie laughed, "Quite a mess youre in there... it wasnt meant as a joke but its definitely funny!" She gave big smile and leant against the counter behind her, being careful to not let the flames touch it.

Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:25 pm

((Oh god, here I go again butting into other people's RPs... I hope you guys don't mind ^^; ))

Elliot had heard his stomach grumble, which in all honesty was odd for any vampire to hear. He wanted to dig his teeth into something like how he used to... he didn't want to just sip some animal's blood out of a cup... the thought itself disgusted Elliot...

He decided to go to the kitchen to look for something to eat. Hopefully, there was someone there who could help him... if all else failed, he'd most probably just cook.

As soon as he stepped into the kitchen he saw several people he already knew, one of them was Lizzie who was behind a counter and talking to some others he had never met before. He, as quietly as he could, approached the counter where Lizzie stayed and smiled "H-Hello there... I-I hope I'm not bothering anyone but w-would you by any chance know if I could get something to eat? My stomach has been killing me"

Test

Height : somewhere over the raiiinnboooww~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:23 pm

((Rosie only looked at the eyes only for a second, she's really trying to study the girl's aura, it intrigued her but she didn't hesitate at the girl's eyes long enough to really be noticed... she was looking over Lizzy's whole body... aka she wasn't staring at her eyes....))

Rosie giggled, "Well, you can't blame me... I can't do magic..." she smirked at him.

Rosie split the meal into three, there was enough there after all, "Here you go." she said to Elliot, handing him the first plate of food, "If you don't like it, I can always cook you something else." She handed a second plate to Elizabeth, "I hope it suits you as well Elizabeth," she smiled again as she then picked up her own plate. She took two ninja needles from her roll of deadly cooking utensils and began to use them as chopsticks, after taking a bite of her own food she looked over Rendaz, "Want me to boil some water for you there hun?" she asked with a sarcastic smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Lizzie’s comment failed to help ease the pain, but at least it had distracted him for it, for at least a moment. “Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind,” he grunted bitterly, still trying to yank his foot from the ice. By now, he could hardly feel anything in his feet, so it didn’t hurt as much, but he was pretty sure that wasn’t a good sign.

He grabbed the coffee pot to pour it over his feet - only to realise he had finished it off just moments earlier. He could only see two viable conclusions to his dilemma: either he’d stand and wait until his feet fell off, or he’d receive help from the others. It was a difficult choice, and he almost chose the waiting, then realised he might be fired if he couldn’t walk.

Turning his head to face the others, he realised that a new face had entered the room. He hadn’t seemed to notice him, and Rendaz doubted his usefulness towards the situation. Rosie was offering boiling water, but he decided not to trust her: only moments ago did she insult him for simply existing. Then she saw Lizzie, with flames licking her elbows, looking as smug as a first prize pug in a dog show. “H-hey,” he rasped, trying to put a reasonably friendly tone in his voice. “You mind givin’ meh a hand?” He looked obviously very frustrated - no one could blame him for that - but he also seemed to look somewhat embarrassed.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 am

As Elliot was about to dig in to his food, he looked up and heard yet another voice in the kitchen "I-I'm sorry what was that..? O-oh god!" Elliot's jaw dropped as he saw the mechanics professor's foot stuck in ice. Elliot rushed to his side and with worry in his face looked up at the professor (who was much taller then Elliot, if I could just say) "P-Professor! H-How'd you get your foot stuck in ice? L-let's see... I-I could probably help but I hope you don't freak out on me..." he said, smiling at his professor hoping to lighten the tense and/or irritated mood around him

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Lizzie gave a small wave and smile to Elliot as he made his way over to the counter she was standing beside. She thanked Rosie for the food and laughed softly at Rosies hot water comment... but laughed much harder when the lizard man attempted to pour coffee on his frozen feet - with nothing in the jug. At his ask for help, Lizzie wasnt sure if he meant her or Elliot - If it was directed at her then she had no intention of unfreezing him until he apologised for being so rude to Rosie... he looked embarrassed - Lizzie's smile turned evil.
However suddenly she noticed Elliot trying to go to the professors aid, "No, dont help him Elliot - He has to apologise to Rosie first - he was incredibly rude to her!"

((sorry for short - quite rushed :/ ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Elliot was startled at Lizzie's response "W-what? B-but... I-I don't understand...what exactly did happen?" Elliot asked, confused and worried at the same time. He had wanted to help his professor, but was curious as to how and why he had his feet stuck in ice in the first place. "What exactly happened here anyway?" he asked Lizzie, hoping that his confusion would be cleared and sorted out

((Sorry for the short response ^^; ))

Test

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm

As Rendaz gave another tug at the ice, he noticed the unfamiliar face fretting over him. He couldn't quite understand why, though. Did this kid know him? Why did he seem to care so much?

He was about to reply to Elliot, but he felt a much sharper sting that distracted him: Lizzie's voice. From the way she laughed, he came to the realisation that this was no accident, but a purposeful ploy to harm him. She was but a kid though, no judgement beyond the simple minded good vs evil. And this annoyed him. "Ah shut it. I didn't freeze your precious Rosie's feet to the floor, now did I?" he hissed scathingly, bending down to scrapy away at the ice with his claws instead.

Frowning at Elliot's cluelessness, he decided to fill him in on a little info on the situation, lest he be given a bunch of lies by Lizzie. "Was just lookin' for my hat, and they," he motioned towards the two girls, "thought it'd be funny to do this t'me." He gave a shrug, as if to show he didn't care, but he still looked painfully annoyed.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 2 Empty Gone too far.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 pm

"Elizabeth, it seems we have a liar in the kitchen..." Rosie says, she had been beside herself that someone would do something like that just because someone was being rude, "Young man, how about you come over here for a second and actually eat your food whilest I get this .......... thing's feet off the floor... infact, it would be best if you move... Elizabeth, it actually seems to be hurting it. The joke is over, it won't learn it's lesson." she still couldn't tell his gender, and still didn't quite care. She turned the water in the sink on as hot as it would go, and just sprayed his feet using the water spray hose thingy... (yeah sorry, that's all its called at my house). He did say he liked hot things. If the boy's shoes got a little wet by accident, she had asked him nicely to move and eat his food after all....

Rosie sighed like a mother watching her children fight. The sigh sounded heavier than a girl of her looks should be able to manage (more or less she sounds older). She thought it was kinda funny until he really was getting hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, and really, it would be best to stay away from..." she pointed at Rendaz, "Not exactly friendly most of the time... and usually ... its only when there's something desirable..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next