The Alliance at Lillegard Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Disturbing Silence [Ambrose + Shae]
by Ambrose Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 am

» Plant Music [Risko and Hunter]
by Risiko Bann Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

» Trying to fly [open]
by Cynric Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

» New Room means new Roommate (Shae and Zin)
by Shae-Lantern Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

» Happy as a flower. (Corey and Alicia)
by Corey Passionbunny Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 am

» Little Song [Denskith + Richard]
by Denskith Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

» A stroll through the mountains... (Audi and Gen)
by Genivir Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

» Books and Boredom (Shae and Sheloe)
by Shae-Lantern Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:04 am

» A Short Day (open)
by Risiko Bann Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

» Humble Hoodoo and Adamant Alchemist
by Natan Isaac Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Top posting users this week
No user

Lunch time!

+2
Zerda Vulpes
Valentin
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lunch time! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch time!

Post  Test Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 am

Elliot winced as he saw the hot water splashed onto the feet inside the ice. He stood up right away and went to the counter, taking his place beside Lizzie so his clothes wouldn't get wet. He looked at Rosie and smiled a little "M-my name's Elliot, miss...and thank you very much for the food" he said as his stomach suddenly grumbled again.

((I'm sorry for the short response again! I'm at work at the moment...ugh))

Test

Height : somewhere over the raiiinnboooww~

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 pm

The hot water splashing at his feet was almost heavenly to Rendaz, and he breathed a massive sigh of relief as he wriggled his toes with glee. This relief was short lived due to the bad combination of water and ice. His claws refused to grip onto the floor and he slipped, landing on the floor. His boa cushioned his fall slightly, but he still grumbled in disdain. He'd never hear the end of this - how a student beat up a professor? Embarrassing. Grabbing his hat off the floor, he jammed over his noggin' as tightly as he could before clambering to his feet, clinging to a counter for support.

"Thanks a lot," he grumbled sourly, knowing it was probably Rosie who planned it in the first place anyway. And what had he done? Nothing, absolutely nothing. When she started talking to Elliot, pretending he wasn't there, his face marred into a frown. "Let the kid decide on his own, yeah?" he hissed. "Doesn't need you spreadin' lies about folk..." Taking off his boa, he squeezed the water out that it had soaked up during his fall.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Height : 168 cm
Weight : 82 kg

http://luppa.deviantart.com/art/AALC-Rendaz-Flammy-326794937

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:43 pm

(( AAAAH! I just wrote LOADS - and the laptop crashed!!! GRRRR!!! Gonna reply withing the next half hour... ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Height : ... Usually Henry's house... or my house... and now Lillegard!
Weight : Hobbies? ... FIRE ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:55 pm

"I know! And i thought Teachers were trustworthy" Lizzie smiled, "I would have let him go" After a small pause she added, "Eventually" With an evil smile. And she would have, when he finally apologised. When Rosie sighed she sounded like Elizabeths mum... or Henry. Suddenly Lizzie noticed the water and leapt up till she was about a foot above Elliot, "I-I dont like water" She muttered and frowned at the water spurting from the tap-hose (? I have no idea either ?) Water and Ice were her biggest weaknesses and fears. If she was fully submerged in water for more than three seconds she would die instantly.
It was then that she noticed that the lizardman had fallen, and was sent spiralling across the room from the force of her laughter - still six feet in the air. When she finally managed to calm herself down slightly she lowered till she was eye level with him, "Ha, I’m assuming you took dance classes? You’re a real star!"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Rendaz frowned as he squeezed the drenched boa, no doubt still trying to get over the whole incident. He was just about to pretend the whole thing didn't happen when he heard a remark from the young girl. He clenched his teeth, suddenly hearing his own tart comment backfiring at him. It took every ounce of willpower not to claw her face off, and even then, a deathly glare still escaped from his expression. It was unneeded - adding insult to injury - she'd only known him for a short while.

"You-", he began, stopping himself before he let loose a stream of expletives. "You... You! ...You!!" Smoke literally gushed out from between his grinding teeth as he strangled his boa, taking pleasure in imagining it as the girl's neck. Eventually, he paused. He walked over to the sink. He took the hose. He aimed it at Lizzie, frowning. "....You have three seconds to tell me how sorry you are," he threatened, looking deadly serious.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Lizzie's eyes widened as the lizardman seemed like he was about to combust or explode... When he held up the hose her first thought was, 'Crap! Apologise! Apologise NOW!' But then remembered her force fields and let her evil smile slip back into place. "Go for your life" She said, folding her skinny arms across her chest and concentrating on creating a dome shaped shield around her body. Completely invisible - no one would notice it.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 am

Elliot was unimpressed. He didn't like how things were going. He didn't like the mess on the floor, he didn't like the disrespect, he didn't like the threats... he basically didn't like anything at all! He approached the puddle of water, and not knowing where the mops were, decided that he'd clean it up with his ability. It was after all, just a simple evaporation technique. He had tried to concentrate, to centralize his thoughts on the water and the water only but the bickering in the background didn't help. He covered his ears and tried again, this time successfully clearing the floor of all signs of water, it was now dry and well, safe.

He then gave back his attention to the student and the teacher, shaking his head in disbelief. He would have tried to stop it, but he wanted to see if both would at least be a tad bit mature enough to settle things in a more responsible way. Elliot sat on a chair and watched them, crossing his fingers and hoping that they wouldn't hurt themselves.

Test

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 3 Empty I'm DONE!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:36 am

"THAT DOES IT!" she screams and rips the hose out of his hand, her sword comes out in one swift motion, and was aimed at his throat,"GET OUT OF MY FREAKING KITCHEN, YOU'VE CAUSED TOO MUCH DAMAGE ALREADY AND I DON'T NEED YOU HERE MAKING THINGS WORSE. I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE BEFORE WE'RE DOWN A PROFESSOR!" Rosie screamed at the top of her lungs like an angry mother. She was SICK of this thing that stood before her and acted like he was some important professor. She would not stand by and giggle anymore. This was it, she really wanted to slice his head off.

"OUT! NOW!" Rosie had a fire in her blind looking eyes that wouldn't hesitate to lunge forward and take at least something off. The recently sharpened blade looked cold and deadly, especially in Rosie's skilled hands. She really wasn't someone to continue to fuck around with. There were consequences to one's actions, and she was the one who made sure said consequences were taken to their fullest.

A few words were nothing to her, but if he couldn't take his own joke back, well that was that, she didn't need to see anymore to know that "it" was no good anyway. She still didn't know what "its" name was or who "it" really was. All she knew was that he could dish out the "jokes" but he couldn't take a joke he had previously dished out to someone else... not to mention, he was a filthy liar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rendaz "Flammy" Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:47 pm

The hose began wheezing as Rendaz crushed it in his stone cold grip, glaring at Lizzie. Her taunt seemed rather suspicious, and a tad too confident. He let go of it, deciding to save himself the effort of hurting a pest such as herself.

Suddenly, he found himself at the wrong end of a knife. Staring in silent shock, he listened to Rosie's sharp words with more bafflement than fear. Was this a death threat? Would Rosie honestly readily give up her job just so he'd leave? He found that whole thing a little far-fetched, and would've called her out on it if it weren't for her frightning demeanour.

He gulped a little, trying to slowly shift his body out of the knife's point and towards the door. He bore an unreadable expression, something a little deeper than anger. He didn't speak a word: anything he said would be a waste of breath to the unstable mindsets of these... animals, he could only call them. Without even looking at anyone, he walked out the room at a slow, brooding pace.
Rendaz
Rendaz "Flammy"
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Lizze dropped to the ground i shock. "I - uh - gah?" Lizzie warbled before raising her eyebrows at the lizard man as he left the kitchen. "You know... I should uh... Yeah" Lizzie muttered and shuffled out behind the lizardman awkwardly. "Th-Thankk you so much for the food Rosie! I'll see you soon Elliot" She gave a small wave and left.

(( Bye - Ti - Bye ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 3 Empty Just great

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Rosie sheathed her sword, and sighed watching Elizabeth leave, ".... great... now I scared her off..." she mumbled quietly to herself. She looked up at Elliot "If you see her, tell her I'm sorry... 'it' just pushed my buttons one to many times..." She sighed again, she knew she probably looked like one of the worst people in the world to him, but she gave a sigh and tried, as usual, not to care...

((sorry its short, but I didn't want to give you too much to have to read when u got back~! ))

Back to top Go down

Post  Test Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Elliot's eyes followed the 2 who had just left. He was quite unimpressed. To use threats and anger to solve whatever was going on wasn't exactly the most grown up thing to do but seeing as the chaos had subsided and that his food was practically finished, there was no point in him staying any longer. He wouldn't want to be the person on the other end of Rosie's knife, even though he could most probably break the thing like a toothpick, anger wasn't his thing...he stood from his chair, brushed off any dirt that might have gotten on his clothes, and smiling at Rosie, thanked her for the meal, and left the kitchen to go to the library.

Test

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 3 Empty Dang...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

The girl put her things away slowly, giving a long sigh. She had scared everyone away. She hid her tools in a spare drawer. She sat at the table after having cleaned everything up, and held her head in her hands and just allowed herself to cry, which she didn't do quite often enough. She was really hating Rendaz, he made her out to be a bad guy, and now she was all by herself. It had never quite bothered her before, and so it also made her mad that she had let it get to her. She was trying to calm herself the best that she could, but it wasn't working as well as she had hoped. All she could think about was how fast everybody had left after Rendaz couldn't take his own joke... how it was really all her fault - even though it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Lizzie stopped just a few metres away from the door. She felt terrible for leaving like that - Rosie must hate her. With that thought she turned on her heel and flew back in.
She didnt see Rosie at first - she expected to see her chopping and slicing etc. over at one of the counters, she definitely didnt expect to see her crying with her head in her hands. "Hey, dont cry" Lizzie soothed, floating closer. "Whats wrong?" She placed her tiny palm on Rosies shoulder, "Was it the lizard man? If it was I can go trap him in an invisible bubble for you - that would be pretty fun to watch" She smiled at the image that had popped into her head.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Lunch time! - Page 3 Empty oh .... no...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Rosie's eyes shot up and she quickly wiped her eyes, "I-its nothing miss Elizabeth." the woman assured, "Really, I think I'm getting a little too sensitive." she says. She looked up at Elizabeth and placed a hand on the girl's own. She hadn't expected anyone to come back into the room, "And as for the lizard thing, well just leave it alone for now. I don't need you getting yourself hurt trying to get me to feel better. I can assure you I'll be alright."

This close, the girls eyes truly looked like they were blind as blind could be. She was studying the girl's gentle aura, a tad mischievous, but gentle and caring none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

"If youre sure..." Lizzie trailed off, she'd find another reason to punish him sooner or later... "Trust me, i wont get hurt" She smiled evily, she loved it when people didnt know her secret. It was then that Lizzie noticed just how strange Rosies eyes are - not that she could talk... but still, it was as if she was blind...
"So did you arrive by yourself? or did you meet some new people on the way?" She asked, trying to tear her eyes from Rosies, but there was something about them that scared her a little. Sh ended up doing a kind of half-head-bob trying to find something else to look at. "I dont think the boatman liked me all that much" SHe confessed, sitting beside Rosie - her feet JUST reaching the floor.

(( Sorry it took so long and its really crappy... :/ ))
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"Actually, I traveled with that thing that was in here earlier... " she said absently, "Other than that, no, I really haven't traveled with anyone except this man cheetah named Ndale." she pronounced his name slowly like someone in love would. She gave a soft sigh, and shook her head a little bit trying to get her mind off of him. It then occurred to her that Elizabeth had also said something else. She looked directly at the girl with her seemingly blind eyes, "I'm sure he likes you hun, he just doesn't like to get attached to people. He is kinda like my deceased husband, hard on the outside, warm and fuzzy on the inside. You really begin to distance yourself when you've been hurt one too many times," she began. It was really hard to imagine that Rosie, who looked no more than twenty-one at the oldest, could have had a husband who has already passed away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"I cant believe you havent knocked him senseless yet!" Lizzie smirked, "I traveled in a carriage with Ndale... and a foreign man... Ndale seemed to like him a lot though" She gave a cheeky smile. Completely unaware of how Rosie was acting. "I dont know, i dont think he liked the fact im scared of water" She shrugged, "Oh well, cant please everyone..."

Lizzie blinked for a few moments at Rosies mention of her husband... her deceased husband... "You were married? I wouldnt have said you were more than 23! How long were you married for?" She asked, suddenly extremely curious...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

She gave a smile watching the girl talk about who she'd seen, and managed to appear un-phased by the boy's interactions with this foreign man that Elizabeth had just brought up, and gave a brighter smile as the idea really hit her that she had put "it" in "its" place.

"I was married for almost eighty years... my husband married me when he was twenty, and he passed away at the ripe old age of ninety five. He looks like he's twenty when I get to visit him up in the heavens," she gave a warm smile that a grandma might if she looked as young as Rosie. "I am over three hundred years old my dear," Rosie added, "Sometimes looks can be deceiving, especially when they're a gift from the gods themselves."

((I'm sooooooooo sorry, I totally missed the fact that you posted!!! please be forgiving of me!!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 pm

(( IM SO SORRY! This has taken absoloute yyyyeeeeaaaarrrrrssss for me to reply too! ))

Elizabeth nodded along to her story, it was probably the longest Lizzie had ever stayed quiet when she wasnt sleeping. "WOW" She whispered... "You were married? eighty YEARS?? How is that possible?" Her long stream of questions left her no time fore breath. "Thats so sad, did he look as good as you at 95? If you're three hundred then how old can you live to?" She continued her non stop questions until she couldnt go any longer without air and finally shut her mouth. Her wide red eyes stared at Rosie, Three hundred? Thats like... lots of me... "Okay... so you're obviously not human... so... not to sound rude but... what are you?"
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

"In order Elizabeth, Yes, I was married. Yes, Eighty years. Odin's wife Freya cursed me to be alive for a long time, and he was only human. Yes, Freya was nice enough to grant him the youthful look. I will live until Freya and Odin finally allow me to die. And, sorry Elizabeth, but I'm nothing but a cursed human forced to watch those around her continue to pass on to the realm of the dead. They simply refer to my kind as immortal, but many of us refer to ourselves as unlucky." she said looking over Elizabeth. She realized she had just hit the child with a lot of information, and leaned on the table as she watched it begin to sink in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 am

Lizzie just blinked. "I-Immortal?" She whispered, "Whats that like... after eighty years?" She thought of Kate and them living on together forever... it didnt seem all that fun when Rosie spoke about it. "I-Ive only been immortal a couple of years..." She trailed off and plonked back down into her chair again, just staring at Rosie. "B-but please dont tell anyoneI'm immortal - To be honest i only just found out... My sister was keeping it from me. I guess I should have noticed i havent grown in three years..." She was rambling mostly to hersellf now, When Kate had told her merely a week or so ago she hadnt believed her but now the only thing she couldnt believe was how stupid she'd been...
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 pm

"Immortal, I am just tired of it because I don't really have my lover anymore. With my lover, it was just the same as day one, always happy, always loving... Its really only worth it if you have someone to spend it with, I'm sure that you and your sister will be fine. It will probably be much more eventful being that you have your sister." she said gently to Elizabeth, and she gave a gentle smile. She put a hand on his shoulder. Rosie was actually a tad jealous of Elizabeth because she had her sister, and friends... She probably didn't have a horrible curse either... She gave another smile to Elizabeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Wells Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 am

Lizzie nodded, "But now you have me, and Kate and any other immortals at lillegard!" She gave a smile that slipped a little at the end, "Sometimes it's better to be alone than stuck with some people forever... " she said, thinking of someone in particular... She returned the smile, "Eventful? Huh, I guess that's one way of putting it" she laughed a little, " so, is there a reason you're immortal? I'm immortal till someone kills me to get my powers- its all very cheerful! Too bad there's someone already trying... And he's immortal too - another element in fact... And my brother..." she trailed off... There was a lot more to it that she didn't need to go into, for once she was going to just shut her trap.
Elizabeth Wells
Elizabeth Wells

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3